• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

rac

Banned
Dunno if anyone noticed yesterday but I have a lot of 4 IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubats with defog and brave bird.
Right now I'm breeding 4 IV Impish Hippopotas' with egg moves slack off and whirlwind.

If anyone wants some just add my friend code and pm me I guess.
FC:2664-2221-8385

Also if anyone has a 5 IV Sap Sipper Goomy I've got a 5 IV Zubat or a Hippopotas to trade for it.

edit: The Zubats are all in Heal Balls and the Hippopotas' are all in Luxury Balls

Reposting just in case any one missed it.

ohlawd

Pretty sure it's not in effect.It is. There's a visual on the top screen as to which quadrant is which.

Not in effect but it makes assholish to make all of the opponent's Pokemon go to sleep. And thanks for the placement thing.

The moment my Scizor got burned it was all over :(
lol I should have just used common sense for the positioning. Magic Bounce is kinda bullshit though. It works towards from the left and makes a sweep to the right. That's why WoW hit. If I were on the left, that burn wouldn't have happened ;_;

Recoil free Life Orb? How does that work?

Sheer Force negates any effects of his attacks (paralyze chance for Thunderbolt, for example) and gives them a power boost instead. For some reason, it also negates the recoil from Life Orb. He becomes a powerhouse.

Guys, would Modest be a good nature for Goodra? I'm thinking of breeding a male one with good IV's so then I can go and breed that with a Calm Japanese Goomy I have for hopes at a good shiny.

So yeah, either Modest or Calm, any thoughts/opinions?

Edit: Woops brain fart

MicH

Guys, would Modest be a good nature for Goodra? I'm thinking of breeding a male one with good IV's so then I can go and breed that with a Calm Japanese Goomy I have for hopes at a good shiny.

So yeah, either Modest or Shiny, any thoughts/opinions?
I use Modest and it's pretty good with an Assault West. I can get you a 3-4 IV Modest male one if you want

I use Modest and it's pretty good with an Assault West. I can get you a 3-4 IV Modest male one if you want

If you wouldn't mind that could be great? I don't have much to give other than a Gastly or a Staryu but not with great IV's. They both have their preferred natures though.

MicH

If you wouldn't mind that could be great? I don't have much to give other than a Gastly or a Staryu but not with great IV's. They both have their preferred natures though.
It's no problem I have so many. And we're already friends! I'll send you a trade req once I'm done with this battle. What's your ingame name again?

Firestorm

Not in effect but it makes assholish to make all of the opponent's Pokemon go to sleep. And thanks for the placement thing.
Making all your opponent's Pokemon faint also seems pretty assholish! Seriously though, just use Safeguard / Lum Berry / Chesto Berry / Insomnia / Vital Spirit / Substitute / Grass Type / Safety Goggles / any of the other ways I might not have though of off the top of my head to not fall asleep.

Edit; Oh thought this was the tournament thread. Yeah when with friends I guess whatever rules are determined beforehand.

Firestorm

Oops. Was just grinding Battle Maison a bit and lost on Battle 22 or something because I wasn't paying enough attention and they sent out a Flygon against my Discharge + Earthquake spam. Well enough BP for Weakness Policy at least!

Making all your opponent's Pokemon faint also seems pretty assholish! Seriously though, just use Safeguard / Lum Berry / Chesto Berry / Insomnia / Vital Spirit / Substitute / Grass Type / Safety Goggles / any of the other ways I might not have though of off the top of my head to not fall asleep.

Edit; Oh thought this was the tournament thread. Yeah when with friends I guess whatever rules are determined beforehand.
Sleep only lasts for three turns max as well, and usually doesn't even make it that far.

ohlawd

yeah man with random people off Battle Spot I don't really give a crap. Doesn't sit right with me doing the same thing to people on GAF, though.

MicH

Can't believe my Scizor managed to get your Mawile's HP down so much. Roost and Bullet Punch <3

Oh and U-Turn OHKO Malamar

Thanks a ton MicH!

Really hoping I can get a shiny Goomy out of this via Masuda if possible... Goomy has quickly skyrocketed to being one of my favorite Pokemon.

MicH

Thanks a ton MicH!

Really hoping I can get a shiny Goomy out of this via Masuda if possible... Goomy has quickly skyrocketed to being one of my favorite Pokemon.
No problem, I was suddenly in doubt whether you wanted male or female. Seems I got it right

Korosenai

Gg's Mackelol! Let's play again sometime!

I've gotta go do some trades now and hatch some eggs. I got 3000 steps today walking around campus, so I'm gonna take advantage of the o power regeneration boost.

Just a suggestion: what if Gardevoir got a Mega but Gallade didn't because they're also going to let Gallade serve as a pioneer for a new type? What if Mega Gallade ends up being... Psychic / Sound? It could have Synesthesia, an ability that turns Normal and Fighting moves into Sound-type ones. Worried Close Combat will get walled by a Ghost? Not anymore!

"oh sub-zero, you are so stupid and lame, why would game freak ever do anything like that?"

tumblr_mdi6lq6tPZ1rv97cno1_400.jpg

rotom_by_xous54-d3gza0e.png

oh

Harmoknightlogo.jpg

ibafgliGE9HFYG.png

oh

did somebody breeding azumarill have any decent rejects leftover? Im not looking for anything perfect or whatever just a starting point to breed one.

ohlawd

Multi battles are just doubles in nature, right?

Only played two games but that's enough for me. I really gotta get going with my egg making. I really wasted today in terms of playing hahah. I didn't even make a dent in making headway toward my Rotation trophy.

Top Bottom