• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Hylian7

Is Global Link down today or something? I keep getting a message about it undergoing maintenance when I try Rating Battles.

Ah, that makes sense. Nice Pokémon!

Thanks! Back before Gen IV was announced, I doodled a Water/Steel Pokémon called "Shrimpoon" which was basically a mantis shrimp that shot harpoons instead of hadoukens. It evolved into Floatallion, a shark crossed with an aircraft carrier that could shoot cannon balls. I was so proud of it back then...

Sigmaah

I hate how this iv judge says this Pokemon has outstanding stats and it only has 2vs... He should not be saying outstanding unless it's 4vs+. This motherfucker always getting my hopes up.

MicH

Just had my first battle with my Gardevioir. God, Pixilate is such a useless ability on her mega form

Black dress Gardevoir is amazing though

Holmes

Whoa, I haven't wonder traded in such a long time. Still getting total crap, but with >5 boxes of things to give, I'm bound to get something good.

Just had my first battle with my Gardevioir. God, Pixilate is such a useless ability on her mega form

You got the shiny? Yay :)

ohlawd

nooo you guys went ahead.

Couldn't find my items in my bag. I have all this BP around I should just buy 2-3 of everything.

Thanks! Back before Gen IV was announced, I doodled a Water/Steel Pokémon called "Shrimpoon" which was basically a mantis shrimp that shot harpoons instead of hadoukens. It evolved into Floatallion, a shark crossed with an aircraft carrier that could shoot cannon balls. I was so proud of it back then...
Sounds legit. You need to get into Game Freak.

Yeah, that's why I'm waiting for Hyper Voice. It completely redeems Pixilate?
Also, Pixilate needs to be the name of an ability for Porygon... darn fairies. =P

tumblr_mw4m3wXuIJ1qgz1jao1_1280.jpg

Need the daddy to complete the whole FAMILY!!!

Took 3ish boxes!

rac

Banned
Dunno if anyone noticed yesterday but I have a lot of 4 IV Jolly Infiltrator Zubats with defog and brave bird.
Right now I'm breeding 4 IV Impish Hippopotas' with egg moves slack off and whirlwind.

If anyone wants some just add my friend code and pm me I guess.
FC:2664-2221-8385

Also if anyone has a 5 IV Sap Sipper Goomy I've got a 5 IV Zubat or a Hippopotas to trade for it.

edit: The Zubats are all in Heal Balls and the Hippopotas' are all in Luxury Balls

Sigmaah

Do I want sand veil on my gible or rough skin? I could care less about the ban of it lol. What's better in terms of battling tho?

Finally got my Haxorus trained up, now I just need to use a few TMs and I'll be good to go.

And hopefully I'll stop breeding long enough to fight something.

Sigmaah

I would guess it would matter the most if you're using a Sandstorm team or not.

I think I'd just have 1 Pokemon have sandstorm and then pull out this bad boy.

So you care a little?

I care about which ability is better, yes....

Ehh, weather-related abilities kind of lost their appeal for me this gen.

I have never used weather at all so I have no clue if I'd want the weather ability or not. Whatever tho, I'll stick with sand veil!

ohlawd

wtf lols isn't Rotom-W Electric/Water? I used the damn thing extensively, too.

oh and uhhh how does placement work? Does fourth mean I'm on the right side?

Chozo

Random request, but I need to finish my Kalos 'dex and trying to get some of the legendaries through trading is making me want to hang myself. Could anybody trade me the following?

-Articuno
-Moltres
-Xerneas

A quick trade-tradeback works: I just need the dex entries. I have some various 4 IV leftovers to grease the wheels if that makes it worth your time.

Top Bottom