• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Neiteio

WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE CARBINK ALONE

I thought his sleep would last a turn longer :(
maxresdefault.jpg

It all came down to me using Roost.. aw man, I feel terrible lol. Awesome game
Aegislash still would've survived, I just wouldn't have had that extra Sword Dance. I think it would've killed them both regardless.

I was scared though. Thank goodness for that Light Screen, lol.

DaBoss

You gotta remember not to let them set up!
For Pokemon like Malamar, Reuniclus, Carbink, and so on.

In Doubles, that should be your top priority.

Bug-type, Taunt, and Taunt/Brick Break.

I have a certain Pokemon in mind that would laugh at all of these, except the last one's ability to break screens.

CrimsonN0

Any ideas for a special attacker in the Field, Bug, or Monster egg group? Preferably one that doesn't require Egg Moves.

I have a Volcarona and Galvantula for Bug. Volcarona is really powerful. Galvantual can lay down Sticky Web or CompoundEyes Thunder.
And a Nidoqueen for Monster/Field. Sheer Force+Life Orb and learns most special attack TMs.

Charizard and Venusaur are in the Monster group if you're going to use their Megas.

Busaiku

I didn't use belly drum, I went for superpower to kill Cinccino.

Right, but I'm assuming macklelol used it expecting a Belly Drum.
Would've been much better to finish it off for that reason, cause Azumarill would KO Cinccino no matter what, besides Aqua Jet.

AKingNamedPaul

I am Homie
So First shiny of all time today after getting a leftovers pickup was a timid pikachu with perfect speed IV. Now I have my second shiny which is a nuzleaf which looks awesome.

hqdefault.jpg

not my image, just to show the color.

edit: hasty, which seems like a good nature for the thing.

31 in hp special defense and speed.

Crazy idea for a Pokemon/Hidden Ability.

Inverto. 580BST event legendary.

Abilities:
Inversion Zone: Activates inverse rules upon entering (Inverse battle rules are applied for 5-8 turns)
Trickster Zone: Lower Pokemon attack first (Trick Room is activated for 5-8 turns)

Should shake up the game every time he is around.

Fury Sense

Spr_2c_133.gif

I have 13 Eevees with 4 IVs. One is Adamant, the rest are Modest. All are male and none have their hidden ability.

If you want one, just quote with your FC & Game Name or PM me. My code is 2578 3149 3873

Holmes

Just got a Snorlax on Wonder Trade with Full Incense. I feel a little bad. :\ The person who gave it to me wasn't even the OT so I can't even return it.

The number of times Greninja has saved my life...

He just OHKO'd a Mega Garchomp, Blaziken and Gengar consecutively. Then revenge killed a Tyranitar. <3

Top Bottom