• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Got me a perfect Modest Goomy with Sap Sipper now, but gonna hold out to see if an eventual Shiny from Masuda Method will get me one with 31/x/31/31/31/31 too.

mega_aerodactyl_by_tomycase-d6t52hx.png

Allow me to introduce myself! I'm the galactically feared, globally reviled, and universally despised...they call me Mega 'Dactyl!
Shit looks like J Cole imo

The number of 3 IV Pokemon I'm getting from breeding two 5 IV parents seems to confirm what I have always suspected: I have the worst luck in the world.

Also rolled zero on the random IV twice in the past two sets of eggs, which would have its uses it wasn't 0 Attack both times and the second time was on a female.

I've got an Eevee that with hidden power ice but it has anticipation. Can I breed that to get more hidden power ice babbies? Its IV spread is 31/xx/xx/31/31/31 so recreating the perfect IVs should be fairly easy

If they go for too simple, then they won't be able to differentiate between them.

At any rate, it makes sense that the Mega would be less simple than the standard form, so eh.

I don't mind megas being more complicated, but I can't help but feel like there was a better option out there than "let's inject a shitton of rocks into his original design." I mean hell, why not make him a Kaiju like they did Garchomp? Then him and Mega Golurk could be buds.

N1lCaUP.png

MicH

Not sure what to do next. I definitely wanna MM Bagon, Beldum and Tyrunt sometime, but I think I'll start working on a Malamar or/and a Cinccino. Or maybe an Azumarill

Fireblend

Banned
I gotta get in on the battling fun soon, I'm starting to feel like I'm approaching a semi-almost-decent team :D

Anyway, my 5-IV Mawile and Solosis are ready. Next up: either Greninja, or maybe Arcanine...

Neiteio

Dat feel when you Prankster Taunt a Mega Venusaur with Sableye, he fails to use Sleep Powder, he switches out, Excadrill comes in and gets hit by Will-O-Wisp, Sableye survives Earthquake and KOs back with Foul Play, then Togekiss comes in, gets Will-O-Wisped, KOs Sableye with Dazzling Gleam, then your Greninja comes in and Ice Beams Togekiss, dodges Fire Blast, finishes off Togekiss and then proceeds to flinch-lock Mega Venusaur with Dark Pulse for four subsequent hits.

Dat feel.

Neiteio

Here's the video I described:

WAFW-WWWW-WWW2-QDAE

This is probably my favorite recent one, though:

Carbink vs. Mega Kangaskhan and Bellyjet Azumarill:

KLAW-WWWW-WWW2-P8G4

Dat stall synergy

Neiteio

lol are people actually having success with Belly Drum + Aqua Jet Azumarill?
In my video I just posted, the strategy was Azumarill's downfall. Aqua Jet barely scratched Carbink, and after Belly Drum he was incredibly vulnerable.

It's hella fun with Light Screen and Reflect support lol
Now Bellyjet Azumarill + Carbink is a solid combo. Covers nicely for Azumarill's risk-reward gambit.

Top Bottom