• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fireblend

Banned
Alright, so I've been breeding Solosis and just got this one:
31/?/31/31/31/0, Quiet with Magic Guard.

Which I'm pretty happy with :D

Anyway, I have some rejects, particularly 5 2 of them are exactly the same except they're missing an IV (one is missing the 31 sp.atk and for another speed is not 0). They're all in Luxury balls. I think they're worth something so I'd like to trade them for whatever you guys are breeding too, hopefully with 4 good IVs. PM me if interested!

I also have another 4 that have 4 correct IVs, but aren't Quiet (Modest, Docile, Hardy & Rash). I'll be happy to give those away to whoever asks :p

Wazzy

Banned
Spr_2c_133.gif

I have 13 Eevees with 4 IVs. One is Adamant, the rest are Modest. All are male and none have their hidden ability.

If you want one, just quote with your FC & Game Name or PM me. My code is 2578 3149 3873
This would save me some time. I'll take one! I'll just have to try and breed one with Timid nature after.

My FC is in my profile

In game name is Megan

So today is my birthday and I walk into a Pokemon center and it was all dark, I was like wtf... Gamefreak dun goofed. But then, the lights came on and confetti and pikachu balloons started dropping, and I get a message saying Happy Bday and wishing me well. Nice touch, put a huge smile on my face.

Alright awesome. I'll watch out in case I end up getting a female and I'll give it to yah

Going for a 5 IV female with hidden ability. If you you went through all that effort I don't think you'd be so willing to give it away :p

Just now I got a 5 IV female with Adaptability. That's fucked up lol

Wazzy

Banned
Thanks Furry Sense!

Going for a 5 IV female with hidden ability. If you you went through all that effort I don't think you'd be so willing to give it away :p

Just now I got a 5 IV female with Adaptability. That's fucked up lol
I actually don't need the hidden ability because I'm going for a jolteon, so I'd totally give it to yah.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Spr_2c_133.gif

I have 13 Eevees with 4 IVs. One is Adamant, the rest are Modest. All are male and none have their hidden ability.

If you want one, just quote with your FC & Game Name or PM me. My code is 2578 3149 3873

I wouldn't mind one.

Pankaks
FC: 0619-4285-0885

Sigmaah

When you're about to chuck an egg away because you already got your 5v one, but decide fuck if why not take it just in case, then u check it's iv's and it's another perfect... NEVER CHUCK EGGS AWAY. YOU NEVER KNOW GUYS.

ohlawd

When you're about to chuck an egg away because you already got your 5v one, but decide fuck if why not take it just in case, then u check it's iv's and it's another perfect... NEVER CHUCK EGGS AWAY. YOU NEVER KNOW GUYS.
LISTEN TO THIS GUY.

dawg okay so I got a batch of Bergmite to check. I'm thinking yo chill this group prolly has bad IVs so no skin off my back I can run back to the daycare and get my Pokemon to make more eggs.

so as expected the first two were garbage. Garbage IVs, wrong ability, wrong everything. I hit the jackpot with the 3rd. Got the IV spread I like and the ability's right.

Now I be contemplating what I do with the last two Bergmite. I got my perfect Bergmite so what do I need these scrubs for? I get them checked out anyway cuz they just hatched and deserve to know their fate before I send them out to the wild to get massacred cuz they're lvl 1 man!

These last two eggs were also perfect. I couldn't believe my eyes. They weren't shiny of course it's not like I was praying to the almighty being that blesses PokeGAF with perfect shinies but still it was nice to see

TWILT

Banned
That last match was WAY too close...Got way too lucky there.

Good games Beats. Need to mess around more with a Sunny Day team...

Top Bottom