• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Fury Sense

Possibly. Maybe a Pokemon is holding it? I sometimes get annoyed at the vagueness on Serebii. :/

EDIT: Apparently the Inverse Battle Guy gives it after you win a few battles: http://www.serebii.net/xy/dailyevent.shtml
Figured it out; route 18 was correct.

items1.jpg

Serebii says Route 18 on the berry page, but on the wild items page it says Route 5, 7, 10, 11, 19

Found the Colbur berry on rt 18 and knocked that sucker down. BTW it doesn't matter if you're holding an item when you knock it down, it just goes straight to inventory.

edit:
to summarize SUCKER PUNCH ME SEE IF I CARE

Bullza2o

After around 20 tries I finally was able to buy the OST.

As my first iTunes purchase, I am very disappointed and unimpressed. I think having to deal with buying on the software itself rather than on a website is a lot more complicated it seems.

CrimsonN0

One battle is equal to 5-6 vitamins... you'll just be wasting your money and time...

I haven't really been doing Battle Maison stuff so one battle is 1 or 2 vitamins.
And my character still has 1.6 million money that I end up making back while leveling in the 3-star restaraunt.

One battle is equal to 5-6 vitamins... you'll just be wasting your money and time...
Nah, you still save time. Actually, I recommend at least buying one vitamin for each stat you plan on maxing to take care of those last two points, and if you're going 252/252/6 then get another vitamin for those last 6 points. And money is so easy to get in this game that it shouldn't even be a real consideration.

Especially worth it if you lack power items.

I haven't really been doing Battle Maison stuff so one battle is 1 or 2 vitamins.
And my character still has 1.6 million money that I end up making back while leveling in the 3-star restaraunt.
I meant one Horde battle. If you have the Power Item you need and Pokérus, Horde battles are the best thing ever.

DaBoss

And now I've utterly failed DaBoss. I'm never mutli-battling again.
Well Dragonite would have wrecked things if it weren't for priority Icicle Shard. I was gonna Swagger your Dragonite which would have lead to a +5 attack boost.

And I chose the worst possible Pokemon combination. 2 were stallers, and 1 was support. No offense in there at all.

Ultimadrago

Well Dragonite would have wrecked things if it weren't for priority Icicle Shard. I was gonna Swagger your Dragonite which would have lead to a +5 attack boost.

And I chose the worst possible Pokemon combination. 2 were stallers, and 1 was support. No offense in there at all.

I totally underestimated Icicle Shard.

And yeah, my team choices failed me as well. I brought in Excadrill expecting Stealth Rock like in the last battle...that didn't work out.

Top Bottom