• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Neiteio

Thanks. :) I suppose it doesn't need good S.Atk either? By the way I was able to get my hands on prankster Sableye and already have egg move recover for it. :) If you still want that 4IV aron I can give it to you anyway. ^^
I may take you up on that sometime. Thanks. :)

And no, Sp. Atk is not necessary.

Beats

Does Fairy Lock do what the in-game description says? Bulbapedia says it "prevents all Pokémon from switching out or fleeing. The effect only applies as long as the Pokémon that used it remains in battle." But the in-game one says it keeps pokemon from switching during the next turn.

I was thinking of using it with Klefki in double battles and have the other pokemon use perish song.

Does Fairy Lock do what the in-game description says? Bulbapedia says it "prevents all Pokémon from switching out or fleeing. The effect only applies as long as the Pokémon that used it remains in battle." But the in-game one says it keeps pokemon from switching during the next turn.

I was thinking of using it with Klefki in double battles and have the other pokemon use perish song.
That is eeeeeeeeevil...

spiritfox

Am I the only one using Mega-Absol? Magic Bounce is so good, and his high attack plus access to Sucker Punch means he can kill a lot of stuff before they can act. The only problem is that he's fragile as fuck, so if he doesn't OHKO a sweeper he'll die. Still, he's fun to play with and looks emo cool.

Neiteio

Am I the only one using Mega-Absol? Magic Bounce is so good, and his high attack plus access to Sucker Punch means he can kill a lot of stuff before they can act. The only problem is that he's fragile as fuck, so if he doesn't OHKO a sweeper he'll die. Still, he's fun to play with and looks emo cool.
Anything with Magic Bounce is tempting. Heck, it can even reflect Defog. Although I haven't run into any Defog users yet.

DaBoss

"a burned Pokémon has its damage dealt with a physical move halved"

Yea...

It did have +2 though, IIRC, so ignore this post lol.

/This post is full of butthurted-ness due to losing to Mega Kangaskhan since I think it is OP. :(

Top Bottom