• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Good show! What build do you use for your Avalugg? Tanking a STAB Shadow Ball from Gengar is no easy feat :O

Stockholm (Avalugg) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 80 HP / 96 Attack / 80 Defense / 252 Special Defense
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Avalanche
- Crunch
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide / Earthquake

Lack of a dedicated recovery move is compensated by a larger type coverage, which can be used to handle Gengar, Talonflame, etc.

EDIT: Herp, EV spread was off

CrimsonN0

Stockholm (Avalugg) (F) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 80 HP / 96 Def / 80 SDef / 252 Spd
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Avalanche
- Crunch
- Rapid Spin
- Rock Slide / Earthquake

Lack of a dedicated recovery move is compensated by a larger type coverage, which can be used to handle Gengar, Talonflame, etc.

?
252 Spd EVs/0 Spd IVs

Devo

Anyone have any spare female Magic Guard Abras? Don't care about IVs. Don't have much to offer, so if anyone's feeling generous that'd be awesome!

MicH

If sny of you guys are interested in some Swinub with 4 IVs, Jolly and bred with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock, let me know. I have a few males (NOT with Thick Fat, but you can use them to breed with a female with that ability), including one with perfect IVs.

I can breed some more using that last one and my own if demand is big

Ultimadrago

If sny of you guys are interested in some Swinub with 4 IVs, Jolly and bred with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock, let me know. I have a few males (NOT with Thick Fat, but you can use them to breed with a female with that ability), including one with perfect IVs.

I'll take one.

CrimsonN0

Used the wrong move, I was thinking of using Posion Jap on Sableye or Brick Break on Ferrothorn and instead used Brick Break on Sableye.

spiritfox

I'll like one.

Blasty

Can I have one?

FC: 4725-8121-4981

macklelol

I'd like one.

MicH

Top Bottom