• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

I got my 5IV speed boost venipede. There are now several extra 4IV ones of both genders, with and without speed boost. All jolly. I gave away some speed boost ones of lower IV quality a while ago but on the off-chance anyone else cares about this guy there are better ones now, PM me and you can have one. Do actually PM me though because I won't be able to do the trades til tomorrow afternoon, and a PM ensures you won't get overlooked.

If sny of you guys are interested in some Swinub with 4 IVs, Jolly and bred with Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock, let me know. I have a few males (NOT with Thick Fat, but you can use them to breed with a female with that ability), including one with perfect IVs.

I can breed some more using that last one and my own if demand is big

I'd like one, please.

rac

Banned
So far I've got a Crobat, Azumarill, Heliolisk, Tyranitar, Mawile, Scyther, Talonflame, Klefki, Kangaskhan, Hippowdon, Volcarona, Slowbro, Goodra and Rotom all 5 IVs.

What should I go for next guys?

MicH

Awesome game, Daboss, Crimson and Scrafty!

I got my 5IV speed boost venipede. There are now several extra 4IV ones of both genders, with and without speed boost. All jolly. I gave away some speed boost ones of lower IV quality a while ago but on the off-chance anyone else cares about this guy there are better ones now, PM me and you can have one. Do actually PM me though because I won't be able to do the trades til tomorrow afternoon, and a PM ensures you won't get overlooked.

I'd like one, please.
I put you on the list and I am very interested in a Speed Bost Venipede :p By any chance, are they in luxury balls?

Awesome game, Daboss, Crimson and Scrafty!

I put you on the list and I am very interested in a Speed Bost Venipede :p By any chance, are they in luxury balls?

Unfortunately no. Sorry. If they are in anything special it'll be a quick ball or ultra ball, whichever I had when I caught the original batch of friend safari whirlipedes.

MicH

Unfortunately no. Sorry. If they are in anything special it'll be a quick ball or ultra ball, whichever I had when I caught the original batch of friend safari whirlipedes.
It's no problem, I'll take one anyway, haha. I'll get back to you once I get your Swinub

Neiteio

Is there a way to change the background in rating battles? Or multiplayer battles in general? I'm at the office so I can't check right now.

CrimsonN0

I used Ditto, Trevenant, and Aegislash.

Yeah, I had no idea...

I probably wouldn't have brought my Ditto, if I noticed you had one.
I've had battles where my last pokemon was Ditto and the opponent had a transformed one out and Imposter just leaves you as a normal Ditto.

MicH

Awesome. I'm surprised how long my Rotom survived at 1 HP. Dat sandstorm subsiding at the right time <3

Ok gonna edit my roster, wanna use my Gardevoir

Neiteio

Speaking of shinies, nothing beats Masuda Methoding while listening to all the anime themes. BTW, I'm breeding Furfrou!
Awesome! I faced a Furfrou the other day and I was surprised how capable it was in the right hands. It mainly induced status and made itself virtually indestructible against my Attack-heavy Metagross. Granted, it couldn't scratch me, either (Metagross being, well, Metagross), but Furfrou can be one hell of a physical wall. :O

I thought you knew something amazing that I wasn't aware of.

Actually I guess Moody on Bibarel is a ridiculous ability. It's banned in tournaments I think? every turn one stat goes down 1 level and another stat goes up 2 I think. It's random. Could be fun for messing with people online.

Top Bottom