• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Here we go. Found my actual Avalugg set.

BREFFMINTS (Avalugg) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 136 HP / 120 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Avalanche
- Crunch
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin

Sigmaah

Sure! Gimme your FC and ign, my FC is in my profile and my ign is Jody.

I'll gladly take one.

Have :
4 IV Adamant [Gale Wings] Fletchling
4 IV Adamant [Huge Power] Marill w/ Aqua Jet and Belly Drum
4 IV Bold [Non-HA]
male
Eevee w/ Wish

I'll take a Marill if you don't mind!

Would it be ok if I reserved one to get from you on a future day? I have a midterm in the morning and cannot play today.

Of course! I'll save one for you.

Of course! I'll save one for you.

Thank you! The only thing I've bred is the speed boost venipedes I mentioned a page ago. If you don't want one of those I don't think I can offer much beyond random 2iv friend safari catches, but almost nothing interesting is in those besides the whirlipedes. Luxio? Gyarados?

Sigmaah

Good. I'll be glad to get rid of the freaking things. I'm still salty that I haven't got a shiny yet...

What's your trainer name?

Jody, ill trade you.

Thank you! The only thing I've bred is the speed boost venipedes I mentioned a page ago. If you don't want one of those I don't think I can offer much beyond random 2iv friend safari catches, but almost nothing interesting is in those besides the whirlipedes. Luxio? Gyarados?

I don't need anything, I'll just give it to u cause I'm kind :D

Can I have one?

Of course, gimme your info, my FC is in profile and ign is Jody.

Tirod

Thank you Sigmaah for the Rotom
JESUS I HATE NO GENDER BREEDING
and Pancakes for the Klefki. Greatly appreciated, and hope the Marills serve you well.

MicH

Alright.

Ultimadrago
ohlawd
spiritfox
Blasty
macklelol
fredancour

Your Swinubs are ready.All have Thick Fat, all have 4 IVs (none in SpA, some have 0 in SpA) and all have Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock. They are in luxury balls, if that matters to you.

I have both males and females, so please let me know if you want one or the other specifically.

I believe I have most of you, but if I don't, please post your FC and your ingame name.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979 and my ingame name is Michael.

If there is anyone else who also wants one of these, let me know and I'll breed more :)

spiritfox

I feel like running plain Rotom now. I don't like how the appliances look, and Elec/Ghost is such an awesome typing. 3 immunities is so good.

Ultimadrago

Alright.

Your Swinubs are ready.All have Thick Fat, all have 4 IVs (none in SpA, some have 0 in SpA) and all have Icicle Crash and Stealth Rock. They are in luxury balls, if that matters to you.

I have both males and females, so please let me know if you want one or the other specifically.

I believe I have most of you, but if I don't, please post your FC and your ingame name.

My FC is 2836-0194-8979 and my ingame name is Michael.

If there is anyone else who also wants one of these, let me know and I'll breed more :)

Sweet! I'll take a female please.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
and Pancakes for the Klefki. Greatly appreciated, and hope the Marills serve you well.

Thank you for the Marill.

I hope the Mawile serves you well as well.

Sigmaah

You're welcome homie!

Thanks so much! I guess I will give you one of the damn monkeys I received in wonder trade so he can be "released" in place of something that actually deserves to live...

Lmao, sounds good!

Holy shit, thank you for the perfect Sableye Skull!

Tirod

Thank you for the Marill.

I hope the Mawile serves you well as well.

Holy crap, thanks for the shiny! O_O I thought it looked off because I'm so sleepy right now not that it was shiny lol.

I'm glad I at least gave you a 4 IV Wish Eevee for that or I'd feel awful because I had no idea until after the trade.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Holy crap, thanks for the shiny! O_O I thought it looked off because I'm so sleepy right now not that it was shiny lol.

I'm glad I at least gave you a 4 IV Wish Eevee for that or I'd feel awful because I had no idea until after the trade.

It worked out since I needed a Sylveon for my all fairy team anyway lol.

Top Bottom