• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT3| How's That? Owned, Suckah!

Hey, all!

I've finally begun breeding and I chose to start with Deino. I finally got lucky enough to breed one with perfect IVs in its 5 relevant stats, but I've been left with a surplus of Deinos with 4 perfect IVs just sitting there in my PC box.

I thought instead of releasing them into the wild, I'd offer them up to my GAF brothers and sisters. So who wants one?

There are 16 Deinos total (half male and half female), and they've all got 4 perfect IVs in various combinations of HP, Def, SpA, SpD and Speed. All have Modest natures and are inside Luxury Balls.

If you want one, just reply here in the thread and I'll send you a PM so we can exchange FCs. First come first serve.

Thanks, guys!

macklelol

Hey, all!

I've finally begun breeding and I chose to start with Deino. I finally got lucky enough to breed one with perfect IVs in its 5 relevant stats, but I've been left with a surplus of Deinos with 4 perfect IVs just sitting there in my PC box.

I thought instead of releasing them into the wild, I'd offer them up to my GAF brothers and sisters. So who wants one?

There are 16 Deinos total (half male and half female), and they've all got 4 perfect IVs in various combinations of HP, Def, SpA, SpD and Speed. All have Modest natures and are inside Luxury Balls.

If you want one, just reply here in the thread and I'll send you a PM so we can exchange FCs. First come first serve.

Thanks, guys!

I'd like one.

Sigmaah

Hey, all!

Thanks, guys!

I'll take one! Want a 4v rotom for your troubles?

Hey, all!

Thanks, guys!
I'll grab a female if that's alright. Would you like a 5 IV Sableye for your trouble?

colinp

Banned
Hey, all!

Thanks, guys!

I'd love one!
Any sex is OK, I'll try to give you something useful just not sure what I have that is!
FC is 2294-4298-0966, will add you. =D

spiritfox

Hey, all!

Thanks, guys!

I want one! I only have Larvestas if you want.

Awesome, adding your FC now from your profile mine is also in my profile. My in game name is Jody! Cool if I get a female with hp, def, sp.a and Speed? You can ask for a specific iv rotom from me if you'd like!

Consider it done. And surprise me with the Rotom, please.
I'd love one!
Any sex is OK, I'll try to give you something useful just not sure what I have that is!
FC is in my profile, will add you. =D

You don't have to worry about giving me anything at all. Also, I agree with you. Any sex IS okay. Any sex at all... *sigh*
I want one! I only have Larvestas if you want.
Sure. You've got it!

colinp

Banned
Consider it done. And surprise me with the Rotom, please.

You don't have to worry about giving me anything at all. Also, I agree with you. Any sex IS okay. Any sex at all... *sigh*

Sure. You've got it!

Hahaha, well said!

I guess my FC is not in my profile, so I updated my post!

Hey, all!

Thanks, guys!

Add me to the list please. I can offer 4iv speed boost venipede in return or an IOU for future undecided breeding adventures.

Hobobloke

Add me to the list please. I can offer 4iv speed boost venipede in return or an IOU for future undecided breeding adventures.

Any chance I can grab a venipede off you? Doesn't have to be 4 IV, just anything to help cut down the process for me. Only just started breeding so can only offer a 3 IV kangaskhan for now.

Any chance I can grab a venipede off you? Doesn't have to be 4 IV, just anything to help cut down the process for me. Only just started breeding so can only offer a 3 IV kangaskhan for now.
If you need a Speed Boost Venipede, I can give you one of mine.

EDIT: Nevermind, fred has you covered.

Sure. Added you to the list i started a couple pages of this thread ago. Will pm you when I have time to distribute. I can't right now. I'm pulling an all-nighter and occasionally glancing at this thread when my sanity wears thin.

It'll probably be a 4iv one.

And I'd totally take a 3iv kangaskhan. It'd be an improvement over 0 where I am now.

You know what? Forget this. I'm done saving all of these freaking Sableye. From now on, every non-shiny that hatches will be released into the wilderness immediately. >_<

Neiteio

Sableye, Carbink and Metagross vs. Starmie, Gardevoir and Mega Lucario:

9WCG-WWWW-WWW2-RJUJ

Dat moment when Lucario tries to Close Combat on Metagross, and I switch to Sableye:

menace-gif.gif

Also, Metagross under screens is a terrifying thing!

Neiteio

I know I post a lot of videos, but this one was really exciting:

8E4W-WWWW-WWW2-RKF6

Neiteio:

Sableye
Carbink
Kangaskhan

Opponent:

Heliolisk
Gourgeist
Kangaskhan

It's all shenanigans, back and forth. Then it all comes down to a Kangaskhan vs Kangaskhan mirror match. Oh man!

Usobuko

Banned
Is there any reason why sometimes sucker punch will miss?

Edit: Holy shit, nvm. Too long since I'm back in competitive stimulator.

Added both of you. Anything special you want in return? I have some 3IV bold, Sturdy Carbinks if you missed Neiteios giveaway or 3-4 IVs Noibats, careful 3-4 IVs Magikarps, Helioptiles, some Protean Froakies...

Thanks SkullHydra!
Especially for your showoff!;D

Added both of you. Anything special you want in return? I have some 3IV bold, Sturdy Carbinks if you missed Neiteios giveaway or 3-4 IVs Noibats, careful 3-4 IVs Magikarps, Helioptiles, some Protean Froakies...

I'd love one of them there Froakies!

Also, thanks very much, MegaKungFuRadio!!

And thank you too, Mother Green!

jelmerjt

Found a pretty good Impish Eevee in Black 2:

22-23
26-27
18-19

Will evolve into Umbreon soon. Foul Play = main attacking move, so attack stat is pretty much irrelevant.

Is the speed iv good enough? I could take Eevee to the daycare, but breeding in Black 2 kinda sucks, so yeah...

Whoever you are Donald, thank you for letting me mooch off of your Hatching Power. =]

Yeah, I have 4x O-Power recharge, I can pretty much keep it going indefinitely.

Trying to get HA Pokemon from hordes is just so terrible.

I probably would have stopped playing this game after the E4 like every other Pokemon game if not for how stupid easy Friend Safari makes getting HA and perfect IVs.

Do you guys think Hex would be a better move over Night Shade for Eviolite Dusclops running Will-O-Wisp and Infestation?

Will-o-Wisp still has shaky accuracy, so if your luck is bad then you'll be stuck with only Infestation as an attack since Hex will be dealing pathetic damage.

Just had the pleasure of fighting a team of Sableye, Klefki and Mega Banette.

Why.
Pranksters paradise.
Great now I've got gangsters paradise in my head but with the prankster instead...

I thought instead of releasing them into the wild,...
At least wonder trade first (if you don't get that many takers on GAF. You stand some chance of getting someone elses breeding rejects (today, I get a 4 IV Fur Coat dog* and a baton pass speed boost torchic). If you just get junk (I got a few pikachu and pansage) you can then release that.

*-I'm tempted to masuda method just to see if shiny results in the salon coats looking different.

Top Bottom