• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

Kirlia

Banned
I've been meaning to clone some items recently like the Master Ball and Ability Capsule, I can copy you one later if you'd like.

I wonder if the Discount Coupon can be cloned. (*massages beard in contemplation*)

Ohhhh, that is EVIL. Oh well.

If you're good at cloning, could you spare an Ability Capsule? I need to use one on a Cottonee that has perfect IVs but has the wrong ability.

I've been meaning to clone some items recently like the Master Ball and Ability Capsule, I can copy you one later if you'd like.

I wonder if the Discount Coupon can be cloned. (*massages beard in contemplation*)

That would be great! Definitely would take a discount coupon too! Should I be on a certain time? I can PM you!

I would seriously love it if you could clone me one of those Ditto as well! It would make breeding so much easier!

one_kill

Could you clone me an Ability Capsule Nintendo Playstation?

Not sure what you're looking for, but I'll do my best to give you something you want in return

one_kill

Where is this request list? I want to be able to offer something good in return, at least...
There's no more list. You just have to rely on the goodwill of cloners who have one.

Even when the Ditto was being mass cloned, it was mostly first in, first serve.

Muku

So that Power Ranger themed group got me thinking... that sounds pretty cool. And after looking into the Chinese zodiac the other day to check on this years, I'm going down that route. They'd have to be cut down into several groups, depending on whether it's doubles or triple. I'm not sure I could do much of anything major with it, but this themed things has me excited.

Rat - Pikachu? Raticate? Sandslash? Cyndaquil? Marill? Bidoof? (LOL)
Ox - Bouffalant? Tauros?
Tiger - Raikou
Rabbit - Azumarill? Lopunny? Diggersby
tho
?
Dragon - Gyarados
Snake - Arbok? Seviper? Onix? Dunsparce? Steelix?
Horse - Rapidash
Goat - Gogoat
Monkey - Infernape? Primeape? Vigoroth? Simisage? Aipom?
Rooster - Blaziken?
Dog - Growlithe? Herdier?
Pig - Swinub? Emboar? Grumpig?

Some things, like rat could be taken as literally rat or mouse, since I've heard it as mouse before too. Some things like Tiger... I don't think there is a tiger in this game, is there? I don't remember any.

I'm going by what is listed in Pokedex. Like Onix is Rock Snake Pokemon... so it leaves a lot for interpretation. A lot of decisions too. Though have a feeling some could also be boiled down to looks or other information considering dragon could be a pretty decent one on the list.

Thoughts?

Kirlia

Banned
There's no more list. You just have to rely on the goodwill of cloners who have one.

Even when the Ditto was being mass cloned, it was mostly first in, first serve.

Ah, I see. Someday, somewhere, I will get one...

By the way, if anyone I have on my friend list is online, could I trade my Prism Scale Feebas over to evolve it?

Muku

Ah, I see. Someday, somewhere, I will get one...

By the way, if anyone I have on my friend list is online, could I trade my Prism Scale Feebas over to evolve it?

Sure. Just got on to check GTS, but can help ya evolve it first.

Edit: Congrats! :)

Wichu

Some things, like rat could be taken as literally rat or mouse, since I've heard it as mouse before too. Some things like Tiger... I don't think there is a tiger in this game, is there? I don't remember any.

Raikou has sabertooth tiger traits. That's probably the best you'll get.

one_kill

So that Power Ranger themed group got me thinking... that sounds pretty cool. And after looking into the Chinese zodiac the other day to check on this years, I'm going down that route. They'd have to be cut down into several groups, depending on whether it's doubles or triple. I'm not sure I could do much of anything major with it, but this themed things has me excited.

I'm going by what is listed in Pokedex. Like Onix is Rock Snake Pokemon... so it leaves a lot for interpretation. A lot of decisions too. Though have a feeling some could also be boiled down to looks or other information considering dragon could be a pretty decent one on the list.

Thoughts?
Ox - Bouffalant or Tauros
Rooster - Blaziken
Pig - Grumpig

Delio

Okay so Tauros works better than Boufallant for the Wild Zords thing. It is the bull zord. I see the hidden ability is better but eh I don't mind not having it.

Muku

Ox - Bouffalant or Tauros
Rooster - Blaziken
Pig - Grumpig

I thought about both for Ox, but they don't quite feel right. I'll add them though.

Is Blaziken a rooster though? Feels more like fighting generic bird than rooster.

Edit: Emboar has been part of my pig list since beginning. :) I have to narrow them down, and will, just trying to get what feels like best fit. And something that relatively works with group I put it in.

one_kill

I thought about both for Ox, but they don't quite feel right. I'll add them though.

Is Blaziken a rooster though? Feels more like fighting generic bird than rooster.
Blaziken is the closest thing to a Rooster right now IMO

Blaziken = Blaze Chicken

Muku

Blaziken is the closest thing to a Rooster right now IMO

Blaziken = Blaze Chicken

True.. but I guess I'd have to make sure it's male for that extra effect. Though not hard since female starters are on the low end.

So much fire. Nothing water based. Though, could Gyarados technically be considered a Dragon as well?

I feel bad putting Flabebe on WT, even if they are breeded.

I check all Pokemon I get on WT for stats (even if marked because most are wrong). I'd kill to get a Flabebe worth a damn on there than ones freshly caught off the side of the road. Though, most folks on there probably don't know much about IVs (at least it seems that way) so they probably consider it garbage even though it's not. :(

spiritfox

I feel bad putting Flabebe on WT, even if they are breeded.

True.. but I guess I'd have to make sure it's male for that extra effect. Though not hard since female starters are on the low end.

So much fire. Nothing water based. Though, could Gyarados technically be considered a Dragon as well?

Yup, Gyrados is based on the Eastern Dragon. Too bad none of the real Dragons (other than Rayquaza) is based on it.

one_kill

Gyrados would fit better than Rayquaza because it's based on those Chinese dragon puppets they use during Chinese New Year

Edit: What spiritfox said

CrimsonN0

I check all Pokemon I get on WT for stats (even if marked because most are wrong). I'd kill to get a Flabebe worth a damn on there than ones freshly caught off the side of the road. Though, most folks on there probably don't know much about IVs (at least it seems that way) so they probably consider it garbage even though it's not. :(

You forgot Aipom for monkey.

Top Bottom