• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon XY |OT4| Don't Bank On It

spiritfox

All of a sudden, 3 Flabebes with the perfect spread in a row, 1 even with attack 0.

edit: Got a Spiritomb and a Porygon for my Flabebes. I am a bad person, even if they have 5 IVs.

one_kill

Yo, can I get a breeding reject of this when you're done.

Hmm, though, I'll also need to get a HA Karrablast.
Yeah sure. The one I have isn't HA
I should try to get one off GTS

Edit: I got one
Decided to take a risk and swap a Zapdos for it
It was legit. 4 egg moves, HA, 5IVs (-SpD)
Now to breed til I get the right combination

typhlosion.gif

Typhlosion - #157 (Timid) Male (♂) Blaze: 31 / 21 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31

Job's done.

freoleo29

Just tried out that popping game, wow so it is completely random?
I was getting 1's for pretty much everything cracked the 60's once and all i got was kelpsy berries, two firestone's and a prism scale.

Alright, just got home and working on some clones now.

Kirlia and one_kill, getting you those ability capsules courtesy of macklelol.

Interrobang, getting you that Ditto and discount coupon.

I'll be making some extras to hand out to others too.

Congratulations man! I'm planning on being myself one of those shortly. What attacks are you going with?
Eruption/Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Solar Beam. I could not be bothered going with Hidden Power since this is only my second breeding project and fuck breeding for Hidden Power.

Kirlia

Banned
Alright, just got home and working on some clones now.

Kirlia and one_kill, getting you those ability capsules courtesy of macklelol.

Interrobang, getting you that Ditto and discount coupon.

I'll be making some extras to hand out to others too.

Aw, that's super sweet! Thanks a bunch! :)

Got your ditto FS!

Got one for you as well Kirlia!

Add me and gimme your FC's and igns

My FC is in profile and ign is Jody

Oh, wow! Nice! I will add you shortly. My FC is also in my profile and my IGN (and RLN, I suppose) is Aimee.

Sigmaah

Aw, that's super sweet! Thanks a bunch! :)

Oh, wait. You're a Ditto safari? Nice! I was getting so tired of all the Poison FCs, hee. I will add you shortly. My FC is also in my profile and my IGN (and RLN, I suppose) is Aimee.

Oh nah I'm a dragon safari, I was saying I have a 6iv jap ditto for you cause I read you wanted one as well!

Kirlia

Banned
I have a Ditto Safari if you want it!

Ah, nice. That might help in getting other people Impostor Dittos! My FS isn't that great: it's Ice type with Delibird, Sneasel and Cloyster. But if you want it, my FC is in the last post/in my profile. :)

Just tried out that popping game, wow so it is completely random?
I was getting 1's for pretty much everything cracked the 60's once and all i got was kelpsy berries, two firestone's and a prism scale.

Expect tons of berries no matter what. Otherwise, it seems totally random. Prism Scale might the rarest item on Level 1, so consider yourself lucky! :)

Anyway, it's probably a test game to see how it fares on the servers before more complex games are put in. Just a guess, though.

Ah, nice. That might help in getting other people Impostor Dittos! My FS isn't that great: it's Ice type with Delibird, Sneasel and Cloyster. But if you want it, my FC is in the last post/in my profile. :)
I could've used that when breeding my Cloyster, lol. Enjoy the Ditto farming!

Any of you guys have a 6IV Ditto I could borrow? I got a Mawile off Wonder Trade and it has 31 in everything bar Attack so I'd like to fix that.

Kirlia

Banned
Killing time while waiting for trades (I have added everyone! ^_^). The Flabebe are making a comeback on Wonder Trade. Also, Chimchar's been a relatively common non-Kalos/Kanto starter.

one_kill

Killing time while waiting for trades (I have added everyone! ^_^). The Flabebe are making a comeback on Wonder Trade. Also, Chimchar's been a relatively common non-Kalos/Kanto starter.
Hey Kirlia, do you think you can help me evolve my Karrablast sometime in the next hour?

Kirlia

Banned
Hey Kirlia, do you think you can help me evolve my Karrablast sometime in the next hour?

Oh, sure! I think I have a spare Shelmet laying around in my PC boxes, so it's not a problem.

I've been seeing Cyndaquil a hell of a lot more.

Yeah, pretty much any fire starter save for Tepig is relatively common on Wonder Trade.

I finally got a Bunnelby with a nickname. Except the nickname was apparently entered in frustration/boredom, as it is named ".dkhsnf.fksk"
It's level 1, so I guess the person was trying to breed for a Huge Power or shiny Bunnelby. It is neither of these things.

FSLink

Banned
Thanks again Sigmaah. I'll be sure to spread the love around once Pokebank is out (I have a flashcart that I can make duplicates of my Black 2 retail cart's save with).

JackHerer

Got three clones knocked out in a row right off the bat. The next 25 attempts failed. I'll just have to try again later.

This seems to happen to me a lot too. I'll get the first two or three easily and then I get a bunch of failures. I definitely have gotten better with the timing; I get the black screen like 80% of the time now. The timing is definitely tricky though.

If u have more ditto, can u give one to Skull?

Gonna try to do one for him in a minute. I had to take a break when it wasn't working, can't let myself get too frustrated with it.

This seems to happen to me a lot too. I'll get the first two or three easily and then I get a bunch of failures. I definitely have gotten better with the timing; I get the black screen like 80% of the time now. The timing is definitely tricky though.

Yeah I get the error screen most of the time too, but it just doesn't work. I clone along with the timing on a YouTube vid and usually have great success.

This lil' guy was in the first batch of 5 after switching to better parents:
bulbasaur.gif

Relaxed
31/31/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves:
-Giga Drain

On an unrelated note: I've been trying some shiny hatching for chespin but have taken a break from that. I do have more than half a box of 4IV Female Chespin with Bulletproof now though. Hit me up if you'd like one.

one_kill

I've been testing out my newly trained Escavalier. It's holding Assault Vest.

So far, it's ok. Not sure if I want to keep it in my team.

It definitely suits a trick room team though because of it's low speed and high attack base stat.

Top Bottom