• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Mega Venusaur again, 15 moves instead of timed.

Top 30,000: 1 Attack Power Up
Top 25,000: Venusaurite (or extra jewel if you already have it)
Top 2,000: Mega Speedup

Everyone else: 1 Disruption Delay
For new page.

Well, we knew about that since Daily Pokemon are active for 2 weeks and this one started a week ago. It says in the description "From 17/8/2015 to 29/8/2015".
Oh right, I forget it goes for 2 weeks in case you miss a day.

Anyone have tips for Darkrai lv. 100? My team is MAX Mega Lucario, Genesect, Scyther, & Lv. 8 Xerneas. I tried Attack Power Up, Mega Start, & Disruption Delay, but probably had about 1/3rd health left.

Weakest ineffective Pokémon, trying to only trigger basic match 3s. But yeah, one fairly large combo triggered and my score was higher than I hoped.

It's too hard to avoid combos completely. The wood blocks make it unpredictable enough but then every few turns it wipes out a load of the black barriers and there's really nothing you can do.

I should have bought a disruption delay, could maybe have got close to a perfect score of 300! Not sure that's really a good use of coins though :lol

Axass

They repeated Mega Lucario and Mega Venusaur twice already... yet the one I'm missing is Mega Banette, the third one. WHY!!! At least repeat them all once before starting again, I can't understand the reasoning behind this.

Chris1

For new page.

Oh right, I forget it goes for 2 weeks in case you miss a day.

Anyone have tips for Darkrai lv. 100? My team is MAX Mega Lucario, Genesect, Scyther, & Lv. 8 Xerneas. I tried Attack Power Up, Mega Start, & Disruption Delay, but probably had about 1/3rd health left.

Swap Xerneas and Scyther for Heracross and Pinsir.

Scythers ability sucks since it will never trigger when you need it to and I think Power of 4 is better than Quirky when you need pure damage. I managed it with that team no problems with items.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Tried that, & still no luck. Heracross is MAX while Pinsir is Lv. 7.

& once again, I should've been patient & had gotten more coins to afford Moves +5 with the other 3 items....

Chris1

Tried that, & still no luck. Heracross is MAX while Pinsir is Lv. 7.

& once again, I should've been patient & had gotten more coins to afford Moves +5 with the other 3 items....

Lucario - MAX
Heracross - 9
Genesect - MAX
Pinsir - 9

Those are my current levels, remove a level from each and that's probably around what they were on stage 100. I did the stage with moves +5, DD and AP but I didn't take Mega Start. I haven't used any speedups on Lucario either. I recommend taking Mega Start just to be safe though

Got through 151-174 darkrai with only about 7-8 fails and no items. We'll see how 176-199 treats me

Not sure if I want to go for that top 2K mega speedup. I probably do but already having the megastone... :\

LOLDSFAN

They repeated Mega Lucario and Mega Venusaur twice already... yet the one I'm missing is Mega Banette, the third one. WHY!!! At least repeat them all once before starting again, I can't understand the reasoning behind this.

The Pokemon Suffer devs work in mysterious ways.

Wow I just got rank 6 in the Venusaur competition. I've never even scored in the top 100 before. Hopefully that means I will end up in the top 2000 eventually. I can't figure out how to do a screenshot, though.

Wow I just got rank 6 in the Venusaur competition. I've never even scored in the top 100 before. Hopefully that means I will end up in the top 2000 eventually. I can't figure out how to do a screenshot, though.

Press HOME while your ranking's on-screen, go to Miiverse and post the screenshot there. Then access Miiverse on your PC and take the screenshot from it.

Press HOME while your ranking's on-screen, go to Miiverse and post the screenshot there. Then access Miiverse on your PC and take the screenshot from it.

Thanks.
DIGni05.jpg

I'll always have this.

Fewr

Well, Darkai 125 done. I'll grind coins for the rest of the day, then get to 150. I think I'll stop there.

Team: MHeracross, Volcarona, Genesect, Xerneas (all max)

Well, Darkai 125 done. I'll grind coins for the rest of the day, then get to 150. I think I'll stop there.

Team: MHeracross, Volcarona, Genesect, Xerneas (all max)

I can respect the insect team and the fact that mega heracross is so badass to use and combo with, but M Lucario along with genesect, xerneas, and then a third max level super effective (I go with heractoss because its nice to have two mons with crowd control) is just so much more effective. I'm on 184 now, only used items on the 'boss' stages and only failed about 15 times total thus far (and usually by a tiny sliver, like 200-300 hp. I'm seeing that once you recognize some of the patterns of mons falling in it can be beneficial to get vertical M Lucario clears just to set up combo strings. Like.shifting a genesect in to a four match to trigger a triple vertical Lucario mega which will lead to a minimum 5 combo. Been playing the Darkai stage so much that I've started to read the matrix of it all

Oh and yes also I made the solid investment of 4 speedups in to Lucario. Only takes 10 to activate. Getting it third turn consistently. Will be good for future fighting teams and combo potential during events that don't allow purchase of mega start

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Anyone got a code I can use for in the Mobile version?
I got a code for (Lucarionite maybe?) in the 3DS version I think if anyone wants.

Stage On

Any tips for beating Genesect? I wasted a bunch of coins on all the items and still couldn't take the sucker down with my Aerodactyl team

Any tips for beating Genesect? I wasted a bunch of coins on all the items and still couldn't take the sucker down with my Aerodactyl team

Well all items is pretty much a must, complexity and disruption delay especially. If you have a M Blaziken stone you might want to MAX level him and then use an all fire team leveled up well

JoeM86

3DS Version Passwords
86010010 100 Coins
08620009 200 Coins
08630007 300 Coins
86040006 400 Coins
08650005 500 Coins
86100002 1000 Coins
86001508 1 EXP Points * 1.5
08645601 1 Mega Speedup
08601003 1 Time Limit + 10
86000504 1 Moves +5

Fewr

I can respect the insect team and the fact that mega heracross is so badass to use and combo with, but M Lucario along with genesect, xerneas, and then a third max level super effective (I go with heractoss because its nice to have two mons with crowd control) is just so much more effective. I'm on 184 now, only used items on the 'boss' stages and only failed about 15 times total thus far (and usually by a tiny sliver, like 200-300 hp. I'm seeing that once you recognize some of the patterns of mons falling in it can be beneficial to get vertical M Lucario clears just to set up combo strings. Like.shifting a genesect in to a four match to trigger a triple vertical Lucario mega which will lead to a minimum 5 combo. Been playing the Darkai stage so much that I've started to read the matrix of it all

Oh and yes also I made the solid investment of 4 speedups in to Lucario. Only takes 10 to activate. Getting it third turn consistently. Will be good for future fighting teams and combo potential during events that don't allow purchase of mega start

I see what you mean, and since Lucario uses 4 speedups, Darkai would be paying for my maxing it.

Ugh wasted a Mega Start, DD, and Moves+5 on Darkrai level 75. The Purrloin ruined me.

Tried again with DD, Moves+5 and Attack Power and beat it before he got a disruption off (11 moves left).

Moral of the story: buy Attack Power.

Attack Power doubles your score, that's massive! It should almost always be first choice when it's available unless you can win fairly easily with only one other item.

daydream

Banned
that barrage of passwords isn't working for me

did you guys download extra data on monday or something? since i'm on vacation, i haven't done that, yet, so maybe they need to be unlocked that way?

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
that barrage of passwords isn't working for me

did you guys download extra data on monday or something? since i'm on vacation, i haven't done that, yet, so maybe they need to be unlocked that way?

There was new Extra Data on Monday, yeah.

Barely lost at level 100 Darkrai with Mega Start, Moves+5, and Attack Power. I think I should spring for the DD because of the Darkrai blocking everything.

LOLDSFAN

3DS Version Passwords
86010010 100 Coins
08620009 200 Coins
08630007 300 Coins
86040006 400 Coins
08650005 500 Coins
86100002 1000 Coins
86001508 1 EXP Points * 1.5
08645601 1 Mega Speedup
08601003 1 Time Limit + 10
86000504 1 Moves +5
Niiiiiice.

Also I gave the mobile version a go. Just didn't feel right man. Like it felt less exciting since it's just another Android game. That and probably because I've put in over 140 hours into the 3DS one lol.

Fewr

That's as far as I can go. I've got tons of work and training to do. I think in the future I'll stop at 150, that's good enough.

daydream

Banned
only need about 6 more s-ranks in the regular stages

been trying these forever, too

don't even wanna think about ex stages, genesect is a right pain even with items

Beat Darkrai level 100 adding a DD to Moves+5, Mega Start, and Attack Power. Beat it with 2 moves left.

Kept going to 105 only to realize the extra coins weren't worth it.

What's the best team for MVenusaur? I'm training Heracross, Braviary, and Salamence right now (Braviary's Sky Blast is good for combos though it's hard to trigger). Heatran will be my fourth. Don't have Genesect.

Oxx

Streetpassing the same guy every day is fairly creepy.

I get to see exactly how long he played Shuffle every day, how many stages he beats, how many other people he passes...

Top Bottom