• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh yeah, Mega Charizard indeed erases all Pokemon in a Y-shape & can be fed 3 Mega Speedups.

& levels 80 & beyond for Latias:

Lv. 80: 2,000 coins
Lv. 90: 2,000 coins
Lv. 100: Mega Speedup
Lv. 110: 2,000 coins
Lv. 125: 2,000 coins
Lv. 135: 2,000 coins
Lv. 150: Mega Speedup
Lv. 200: Mega Speedup

also

Banned
Beating Mew again on mobile gives you another jewel.
Only 2 more days to redeem the Lucarionite code on mobile: 65607110.

L.O.R.D

got charizardite Y , i am ranked #14165

its something

this is my first EB i have , i expected it to be escalated within the battle it self

is keldeo Resolute been released before ?

L.O.R.D

its very hard to get high combo in the mobile version
but in the 3DS , i get to 90 combo , some times i only need 1 move to finish a level if i used items
in the mobile version its very hard to pull combos

also

Banned
How hard was reaching lv 100 Giratina on 3DS? I've made it to lv. 18 and it's been smooth sailing so far but I'm afraid it's quickly going to turn into Mega Mewtwo Y levels of hard...

Chris1

How hard was reaching lv 100 Giratina on 3DS? I've made it to lv. 18 and it's been smooth sailing so far but I'm afraid it's quickly going to turn into Mega Mewtwo Y levels of hard...

If it's the same as 3ds then you should be fine getting to 100. Will require some items for the milestone stages that hand out mega speedups and whatnot (50,75,100) but other than that you should be fine.

They might have changed the difficulty though because giratina used to give out a speedup at 100 then 200, and now escalation battles do 100, 150 and 200.

Fewr

It was alright, I got up to lv 160 I think.

L.O.R.D

after level 40 in giratina battle , the level will start with 4 columns of ice , then he will star sending rock blocks
XqgXZq3.jpg

the real shit start after level 40

Crazyorloco

I'm addicted to this game. I play both the 3ds version and the mobile version. I started liking the mobile one more when my friends started connecting their facebook. I like seeing where the hell they are and I like that we can get send hearts to each other.

If we connect through facebook does this save our data so I could just continue on a different phone?

L.O.R.D

If we connect through facebook does this save our data so I could just continue on a different phone?

you can issue a code and when you reinstall it on another phone enter that code and your save file will transfer
but transfer between ios and android will make you lose the jewels

also

Banned
It was alright, I got up to lv 160 I think.
If it's the same as 3ds then you should be fine getting to 100. Will require some items for the milestone stages that hand out mega speedups and whatnot (50,75,100) but other than that you should be fine.

They might have changed the difficulty though because giratina used to give out a speedup at 100 then 200, and now escalation battles do 100, 150 and 200.
Thanks, that sounds doable. A small correction, though. The speedups are supposedly only given after clearing lv 50 and 100. Clearing lv. 75 only nets you 2000 coins.

after level 40 in giratina battle , the level will start with 4 columns of ice , then he will star sending rock blocks
XqgXZq3.jpg

the real shit start after level 40
Ugh, ice is the worst.

I'm addicted to this game. I play both the 3ds version and the mobile version. I started liking the mobile one more when my friends started connecting their facebook. I like seeing where the hell they are and I like that we can get send hearts to each other.

No. If you want to play on another phone, you need to generate a transfer code; you can only do so once every 30 days and you can only input it the very first time you boot the game. Once generated, the code does not expire. It is recommended that you do generate a code anyway and write it down along with your client number in case of data loss; there have been some reports of people getting corrupted data and support being unable to help them since some of the data is stored locally. Having a transfer code would supposedly solve this problem.

SaintZ

I don't recall Pinsir being a tough battle, it was just hard to catch because of how few attempts you got. And you'll have WAY stronger Pokémon now than you did back then!
Well that's true but you never know what's going to happen with this game. I want to be sure .__.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Took me Lv. 20 to catch Latias. At the very least, despite the change in disruptions, still has been rather easy for the most part. Though I'm waiting for the sudden spike in difficulty to happen. Probably on Lv. 50 trying to get the Mega Stone.

Syntsui

Guys, I didn't receive my Charizardite mega stone and I'm absolutely sure I ranked among the 250k.This is a huge let down for me, what could have happened??

Hegarol

Guys, I didn't receive my Charizardite mega stone and I'm absolutely sure I ranked among the 250k.This is a huge let down for me, what could have happened??
Are you on mobile? The distribution of the stone doesn't start until next week.
Its only available on 3DS at this point

also

Banned
Pinsir only lasts 4 days, has a 25% base catch rate + 2% per remaining move, 16 moves total, no disruptions.

Considering I failed 70%+ percent captures multiple times in a row, this event seems to be designed to just frustrate players and make them spend coins on great balls. Luckily, I caught it on my first try (41%).

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, SOOOOO glad I leveled up Diancie now. Barrier Bash+ is very helpful on clearing the ice blocks on the board that start appearing at levels 20 & beyond.

Getting close to level 50, haven't lost once. I'll be at level 49, then need to get some sleep. Any tips for lv. 50+ to be aware of?

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I thought Giratina with the ice would be annoying, but it's really fun with how they set you up with combos.

Chris1

Oh man, SOOOOO glad I leveled up Diancie now. Barrier Bash+ is very helpful on clearing the ice blocks on the board that start appearing at levels 20 & beyond.

Getting close to level 50, haven't lost once. I'll be at level 49, then need to get some sleep. Any tips for lv. 50+ to be aware of?

Just tried stage 50... starts with ice and regular blocks going down the sides and continously disrupts the stage with it. Only got it down to about 35-40% hp with no items. Tried again with disruption delay and beat it on my last move.

MGengar, Latias, Diancie and Rayquaza

Edit: Stage 51 disrupts the stage with a 3x3 with blocks with the middle left out in rotating between bottom right and top left, mega latias cleared the blocks easily. Gengar would prob work too though, just wanted to try latias. Beat stage 51 no prob no items.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Hm, is Latias the first Pokémon that gets +3 strength each level? That's cool I guess.
Crossed the 100-hour threshold.

=(
120. How the fuck is this my most played game this year?
And not a dime spent.

SaintRidley

Neo Member
Every pokemon gains +3 on the bump from level 1 to 2 and from 2 to 3 and +2 for every level gain after. It's to make the gain from going up 9 levels to Max an even 20 (really low power pokemon, base 30 or 40 gain more than this but who the hell cares about them aside from Pidgey for Sliggoo).

Turns out I just needed to use Venusaur for Keldeo (instead of Manectric or Ampharos). Caught it pretty easily.

Wouldn't Avalugg also be good for Latias with its Barrier Bash? Optimize gives me Altaria/Glalie, Xerneas, Dragonite, and Avalugg/Articuno.

Caught Latias at 7%.

-Horizon-

Crossed the 100-hour threshold.

=(
I'm slowly catching on on Fire Emblem which is my #1 most played lol

Turns out I just needed to use Venusaur for Keldeo (instead of Manectric or Ampharos). Caught it pretty easily.

Wouldn't Avalugg also be good for Latias with its Barrier Bash? Optimize gives me Altaria/Glalie, Xerneas, Dragonite, and Avalugg/Articuno.

Caught Latias at 7%.
I was the opposite, venusaur just didn't work for me but ampharos did. It was more a matter of luck though because I was able to use Shaymin's ability to put keldeo to sleep and somehow racked up a lot of combos.

Top Bottom