• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

JoeM86

Yeesh, that's the lowest score I've ever had on a Mega stage. 32k.

No Speedup for me

And crap, on my UK game I accidentally used the items without changing the Pokémon. Well crap.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Woah, I can check in already.

Mega Gardevoir competition is up, top 3,800 get stone & Mega Speedup, top 19,000 get the stone.

New Daily Pokemon, today is Dunsparce.

CassSept

Dunsparce is a one-two moves stage, fitting. Still managed to break out 3 times at >50% catch rate

I think I might finally catch up this week, for the first time since I started playing in March, only need to catch Genesect now. Phew. Then I will only need Blastoisinite repeat.

Chris1

Woah, I can check in already.

Mega Gardevoir competition is up, top 3,800 get stone & Mega Speedup, top 19,000 get the stone.

New Daily Pokemon, today is Dunsparce.

Yeah it's been at 6am gmt since our clocks went back, if you're American it'll be an hour earlier now too.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I assume changing the clocks back last night resulted in getting the check in an hour earlier. Wonder if it'll be fixed later this week.

Chris1

Yeah, I assume changing the clocks back last night resulted in getting the check in an hour earlier. Wonder if it'll be fixed later this week.

it shouldn't be, it was 6AM for us at first and it was pushed back to 7am once daylight savings kicked in for summer. It's just back to where it originally started now.

YourMaster

I pissed of the RNG-God again. On the daily pokemon I had a 50% chance each time, failed on all 5 tries.
With Mega Gengar you'll finish in 1 or 2 moves, with Mega Lucarido in 2-3 moves.

Yeesh, that's the lowest score I've ever had on a Mega stage. 32k.

No Speedup for me

I wouldn't read too much into that yet. There were a lot of disruptions and you couldn't buy the item to delay them, so I think scores will be lower across the board from other competitions.

You still might not make the cut-off, but I reckon your score will be lower than in other contests however well you do so there's still hope there.

Syntsui

Any tips for Kyogre on mobile? He seems impossible without items and I am thinking about using mega start but I want to be sure I will beat him.

-Horizon-

Finally going around to doing the normal stages again. Scatterbug why.

I pissed of the RNG-God again. On the daily pokemon I had a 50% chance each time, failed on all 5 tries.
With Mega Gengar you'll finish in 1 or 2 moves, with Mega Lucarido in 2-3 moves.

First time: I finished off the dunsparce stage in one move with 9 moves left. 57% catch rate. Nope, didn't catch it.

Second time: Finished it in 4 moves with 6 moves left and at like 39% or something. Caught it. lol

also

Banned
Any tips for Kyogre on mobile? He seems impossible without items and I am thinking about using mega start but I want to be sure I will beat him.
Already caught it last time but I beat it again because I thought I would 1000 coins instead of only 200...
I used Meag Ampharos, Sceptile, Zapdos and Dedenne, all max except Dedenne which was lv. 7. Try to take advantage of Dedenne's mega boost and evolve Ampharos asap and maybe hope for a Life Drain activation at the start. It took me 2 tries but it is definitely doable itemless. You have 2 weeks, don't rush it.

Syntsui

Already caught it last time but I beat it again because I thought I would 1000 coins instead of only 200...
I used Meag Ampharos, Sceptile, Zapdos and Dedenne, all max except Dedenne which was lv. 7. Try to take advantage of Dedenne's mega boost and evolve Ampharos asap and maybe hope for a Life Drain activation at the start. It took me 2 tries but it is definitely doable itemless. You have 2 weeks, don't rush it.
I don't have Dedenne. I will definitely catch him, Ampharos takes way too much time to evolve.

Caught Genesect with a full-item run, Super Catch rate went to MAX.

What are you using for Gardevoir? I think Gengar+Optimize should work. Mawile takes too long to evolve, but her ability can cut through the steel blocks.

Chopper

Caught Genesect with a full-item run, Super Catch rate went to MAX.

What are you using for Gardevoir? I think Gengar+Optimize should work. Mawile takes too long to evolve, but her ability can cut through the steel blocks.
I tried with Gengar earlier. It did not go well.

Syntsui

I grinded Dedenne to level 6 and tried again, beated Kyogre with 9 moves left and caught him on my first try. Dedenne was the real MVP, it's INCREDIBLE how much mega boost helps.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't spend a coin and I will be able to focus on Meowth for another week.

also

Banned
In the end I didn't get to level 200 on Crescelia and missed a Mega Speedup; I wasted time training Solosis and then didn't have enough time to clear stages (items basically required) and farms coins.
Now I'm left with almost max coins and nothing to do for the week except the daily Pokemon and Ampharos grinding, bleh.
I grinded Dedenne to level 6 and tried again, beated Kyogre with 9 moves left and caught him on my first try. Dedenne was the real MVP, it's INCREDIBLE how much mega boost helps.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't spend a coin and I will be able to focus on Meowth for another week.
Glad to have helped :)

Ondore

Supposedly there's a way to get 3500 coins off today's Daily Pokemon if you use a moves+5. Having trouble doing it, though.

Hegarol

Supposedly there's a way to get 3500 coins off today's Daily Pokemon if you use a moves+5. Having trouble doing it, though.
A 4-combo is the minium requirement for coins to spawn. People on gamefaq say its too luck based to be preferred over Meowth. Sometimes you even lose coins because of the +5 you have to buy.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
That also only seems to work on the first try. I got plenty of 4 combos on the first turn after that, and it spawned blocks.
Lost 500 pokébucks :°(

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
You have to get them on the 14th turn or something? I dunno. Seems risky tbh.
Huh, well on my first try I got the combo on turn 1 and it spawned four coins, not anymore after that. But yeah, not worth the trouble.

-Horizon-

My dislike for the spewpa stage grows by the day. Too random. Sometimes I can beat it without using a single turn. Other times I can barely do away with half its hp. Can't even catch it. And I don't want to waste coins on a main stage that isn't going anywhere. It's just so stupid though.

also

Banned
dem UI changes
They finally added a super effective filter!
Now they need to add a Mega stone filter right next to it and allow us to favorite/blacklist Pokemon. We should also be able to change the default sorting, e.g., attack power descending, because the current one (by number) is completely useless.

Hegarol

Apparently there was an update for the mobile version changing various UI elements.

People are reporting a new display for caught pokemon, a way to search by super effective types and some small other stuff.

Lets hope it comes to 3DS on Monday.

Top Bottom