• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Azuran

Banned
This Manectric competition is making me realize how sad ground types are in mobile. It says a lot when Marowak is the third best one in the game right now D:

Here is your current score to beat:

WVW69ik2_1kTgfMpRt

also

Banned
Delibird is a waste of hearts. Play Meowth 100 times instead and you'll earn enough to buy all those items and more even at 330 a time.
The value of those items on mobile is 32,9k +3k in stage clear rewards. Given how hard it is to consistently farm Meowth on mobile, I think it's worth it for mobile users.

also

Banned
I feel so sorry for Mobile players, it sounds rubbish every time someone mentions it. Are there any benefits to that version whatsoever?
I already need to carry my cellphone around so it's a bit more convenient and there was the unlimited heart trick but now it's gone.
I only play the mobile version because I was lttp on 3DS and already missed too much stuff.

Edit: Delibird is actually an "Incredible Item Stage" & lasts 8 days. You earn a ton of items:
If you want to finish this in the 8 days your pace should be around 13 stages a day.

I'm really not sure this is what I need because I'm almost maxed out on money and this deprives me of the ability to buy items effectively...

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
So far, Moves +5 & Mega Start have been enough to get S-ranks, though Distortion Delay seems to also be required for stage 245.

Edit: Can Steelix please get his Mega Stone, please, I forgot how weak Mawile was compared to what we've gotten now.

Syntsui

They are not even updating the ranking on mobile. I guess they will wait for it to end and sweep the hackers.

Showing a bunch of 999999 scores just makes the game looks bad to new players.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Got through the new stages with mostly S ranks and didn't catch a single 'mon. Dat RNG :-|

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
249 felt like the only one where I really needed Complexity -1 & even with the other items, I only S-ranked it with 2 moves left.

Trying out 250 soon. Not all that bad of a set of stages.

Edit: NEVERMIND, 250 SUCKS & I NEED COM. -1 AGAIN.

Elija2

Oops, didn't know that yesterday was the last day to get Tornadus. That's the first event Pokemon that I ever missed. Oh well, I probably wouldn't have used it anyway.

Azuran

Banned
I already need to carry my cellphone around so it's a bit more convenient and there was the unlimited heart trick but now it's gone.
I only play the mobile version because I was lttp on 3DS and already missed too much stuff.

Yeah that. The only reason I even play Shuffle in the first place was because it came out on mobile. I wasn't interested on playing a gaming like this at all on my 3DS. Also, when this game came out on 3DS, I was still playing ORAS like crazy so I was already getting my Pokemon fix.

Syntsui

Oops, didn't know that yesterday was the last day to get Tornadus. That's the first event Pokemon that I ever missed. Oh well, I probably wouldn't have used it anyway.
It's trash and there's zero reason to use it at all, so there's that. Let's hope Landorus and Thundurus redeem themselves.

Currently sitting on 100k coins, 3 exp boosts, 2 moves+5, 2 AP up, 2 mega start, 2 DD, and 1 complexity, 7 jewels, and 6 reserve hearts. Only missing two S ranks and 631 on the Manectric leaderboard in NA. Kinda shakey on whether I'll make the 1600 cut. That number's gone down from 312 since Monday, soooo maybe?

Also why doesn't Tornadus have his place in an all flying team once we have the Salamence mega stone? Situational swap in Rotom or Staravia instead? Sure while you'll want to be going for that sky blast most of the time, seeing and executing a quick 5 match for the power of 5+ on a 90 power Mon in a super effective scenario would be huge damage. Beyond that, there's no better 90 power flying type to feed in to big sky blast combos. Hope Salamence's mega is worth a damn

What do all o' yours stats screens look like, eh?

7oWOruo.jpg

Been lazy to catch everything these days and haven't even started the new stages yet.

By the way, if you live somewhere with a high StreetPass density, you can rake in so many hearts (and jewels to an extent, since you get 1 for every 100 tags).

c-murph

25+ hearts later, budew's still breaking out of the ball

fuck this game, catch rates & hp have become so goddamn unbalanced

I agree. Never had I had so many +90% catch rates break open. I wanna call bullshit but that 10% chance keeps me from doing so.

stolin

25+ hearts later, budew's still breaking out of the ball

fuck this game, catch rates & hp have become so goddamn unbalanced

25 hearts on Meowth is 25*530 coins= 13,250 coins (max). Just use a Great Ball on a good run and get back to coin farming. Not worth wasting the time on hearts like that.

daydream

Banned
25 hearts on Meowth is 25*530 coins= 13,250 coins (max). Just use a Great Ball on a good run and get back to coin farming. Not worth wasting the time on hearts like that.

yeah, i know. but my point still stands, if they balance the game arounf meowth grinding, that's ridiculous and even less fun

budew should be an easy fucking catch

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
DAMN, made 7,900 on weekend Meowth, the best I've gotten in a loonnnggg time.

I'm guessing there won't be much new stuff this week being Thanksgiving.

.......also wow, why haven't I leveled up Excadrill, need him to replace my Marowak.

Orgen

Can anybody tell me why Complexity -1 didn't remove feebas from Milotic stage? (not even the ice!!!)

9000 coins wasted... FML T_T

Orgen

Because the setup is fixed. Just bring Feebas itself as 4th and you will be good to go.

I've already beaten it, I just wanted to get an S Rank :( So Complexity is no use and I have to have febeas on my team... yep, this is going to be "fun".

Are there any other stages where complexity doesn't work?

I've already beaten it, I just wanted to get an S Rank :( So Complexity is no use and I have to have febeas on my team... yep, this is going to be "fun".

Are there any other stages where complexity doesn't work?

C-1 will work, just put Feebas in the third slot of your team and it'll remove the fourth - I figure so, anyway, I don't recall, I'm pretty sure it's doable without C-1 though (on 3DS at least) because I must have done it.

also

Banned
Finally caught Genesect.
In the end I gave in and spent coins on 2 Great Balls; with super catch power the catch rate got up to 50%. I got consistent at beating it (2/3) but after 15 victories I figured it's better not to waste anymore hearts on the stage.

c-murph

Any word on when 3DS users are getting the UI upgrade and fixes like are mobile brethren? It's been a few weeks now, I'd assume everything would've went through Nintendo by now.

Finally caught Genesect.
In the end I gave in and spent coins on 2 Great Balls; with super catch power the catch rate got up to 50%. I got consistent at beating it (2/3) but after 15 victories I figured it's better not to waste anymore hearts on the stage.

Super catch is such a godsend for cheesing out itemless, low percentage EX catches. Almost worth the nerf to main stage catch rates it caused.

Chris1

Latios escalation battle, Latiosite at level 50

Oh fuck off, the stages are timed. Hopefully up to stage 50 isn't too difficult.

Top Bottom