• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Tyeforce

...Shit. I missed Landorus. The first special Pokémon I missed... I didn't realize time was already up for it, damn busy holiday season messing with my sense of time... Where do I go from here? What are the chances of them bringing Landorus back? I feel like there's no point in playing this game anymore if there's no guarantee that I'll ever be able to catch 'em all now... =(

CassSept

...Shit. I missed Landorus. The first special Pokémon I missed... I didn't realize time was already up for it, damn busy holiday season messing with my sense of time... Where do I go from here? What are the chances of them bringing Landorus back? I feel like there's no point in playing this game anymore if there's no guarantee that I'll ever be able to catch 'em all now... =(

They will definitely bring it back around some day, you'll just have to wait a couple of months. For example Regirock will be now available for the third time. We even had escalation battle repeats.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
AW YEAH, Regigigas has attack base
with the skill
Hyper Punch
, can't wait to level him up to....

"Type: Normal"

......NEVER TAKE ADVANTAGE OF HIM. STOP MAKING THE POKEMON WITH THE HIGHEST ATTACK BASES NORMAL TYPE, NINTENDO.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh right, good point. Though it would need 2 more Normal Pokemon to make it worth it. Maybe Snorlax & Lickilicky if you bother to level them up.

also

Banned
The Garchomp competition on mobile has Phione added in as the 5th Pokemon but if you bring Phione with you it won't add another Pokemon. If you want to place at the top you'd better get back to hunting in the safari if you don't have Phione yet.

Syntsui

The Garchomp competition on mobile has Phione added in as the 5th Pokemon but if you bring Phione with you it won't add another Pokemon. If you want to place at the top you'd better get back to hunting in the safari if you don't have Phione yet.

Are you fucking kidding me? Fuuuuck.

also

Banned
Are you fucking kidding me? Fuuuuck.
I checked and it's the same on 3DS so everyone can complain together.

While you're busy hunting, don't forget that on mobile the Pokemon in the 4th slot also earns exp even though it does not participate in battle.
And here's how to get all 600 coins from Staryu as a refresher:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqWwRuqZi6s&feature=youtu.be
P.S. Who else thinks that Garchomp looks like it's wearing a spiky bib?
xaaGVSD.jpg

MiTYH

Just scored 26417 in Garchomp (mobile) with level 6 glalie, palkia, sceptile, and level 2 phione. Sitting at 6165 place so far, but I'm sure that will drop. Might be nice to get the mega speedup, but I'm a safe lock for at least the stone (better be, took me forever to get garchomp). Will try to raise some of those levels in the week, but I'm not too upset with that score

Tried Regigiasasas, LOL'D and will try again when I have the other two regis.

CassSept

Out of curiosity I checked out the Mewtwo event. It's doable in half the allowed moves with M-Audino, Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle. It's pretty easy.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Starting to close in to 80k coins again. I might take a break again since I've pretty much got nobody else to level up, there's no new content (I wouldn't be surprised if next week, there was nothing as well due to Xmas), and I have so many coins. Plus I wanna focus on Pokemon Picross & a few other games.

Syntsui

Regice and Registeel were never released on mobile, right? Anyway, I got Regigas after spending an unholy load of coins and I got Phione to make M-Garchomp viable.

Starting to close in to 80k coins again. I might take a break again since I've pretty much got nobody else to level up, there's no new content (I wouldn't be surprised if next week, there was nothing as well due to Xmas), and I have so many coins. Plus I wanna focus on Pokemon Picross & a few other games.

I haven't really played for two weeks now, I'm hovering around 90000 coins so have just been checking in and that's that. Been quite nice to be released from it for a while haha

W-00

Yaaay! I managed to get Shuffle working on my tablet again! Moved the busted copy to the SD card, removed the card, and downloaded in fresh. And it still had my save data, even though the SD card wasn't in.

So yeah, if anyone else is having the "Not enough storage" error despite having plenty of space, there you go.

SaintRidley

Neo Member
New main stages:

251: Inkay (40, Mega Boost+, Dark)
252: Chimchar (50, Prank, Fire)
253: Skiddo (50, Barrier Bash, Grass)
254: Monferno (60, Swap, Fire)
255: Joltik
256: Gogoat
257: Loudred
258: Galvantula
259: Exploud
260: Deoxys Normal Forme

New EX stages:
EX 31 Luxray after 250 S-Ranks
EX 32 Malamar after 260 S-Ranks

Also Keldeo Resolute, which is Fighting type, Base 60 with Power of 4+

ZeroX03

Banned
Yay! New content!

Shaymin gives you a jewel for your first win even if you've beaten it in the past, and there are three Mega Speedups on Keldeo at 30, 50 & 100.

CassSept

I found it interesting that in the last new stages batch they went back to normal Pokemon being available in EX stages, but Luxray? Moreover, we're getting Sinnoh starters before finishing Unova starters and Keldeo Resolute Form is absolute trash.

My first attempts at Inkay and Luxray didn't go so good... Luxray's brutal.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, new content this week, AND new EX stages? Kind of surprised being the week of Xmas. Least I got Luxray on my first attempt.

Also, they "broke" Heracross? How so?

JoeM86

Wow, new content this week, AND new EX stages? Kind of surprised being the week of Xmas. Least I got Luxray on my first attempt.

Also, they "broke" Heracross? How so?

They made it so you needed to match over 100 Heracross for the Mega Evolution

They've already sent another patch out, fixing it

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
YIKES. I didn't even notice anything, unless it was on mobile.

Any case, so glad I had almost 93k coins saved up. Not to mention I might as well do the escalation battles for items & such.

Hegarol

Pastebin is finally out and reveals a new safari is coming on December 28th and a Mega Swampert competition on January 5th.

Safari said:
27%: StageDataEvent #246 (Roggenrola)
15%: StageDataEvent #245 (Boldore)
3%: StageDataEvent #244 (Gigalith)
28%: StageDataEvent #243 (Fletchling)
10%: StageDataEvent #242 (Fletchinder)
15%: StageDataEvent #241 (Numel)
2%: StageDataEvent #240 (Camerupt)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Freakin' hell, 258 is brutal, especially considering it's a whopping 40 moves. But then switched to Mega Blaziken + all items & was able to do it.

JoeM86

Noticed the past few weeks that 3DS and Mobile events had all synced up, and now Mobile is all caught up in stages too. Think we're finally going to see the two versions get everything at the same time from here on

Syntsui

Spent all my coins trying to catch Regi Ice and I still couldn't do it. Just to think how many hours I will have to grind to get a reasonable amount of coins makes me think about quitting this shit forever.

Azuran

Banned
Spent all my coins trying to catch Regi Ice and I still couldn't do it. Just to think how many hours I will have to grind to get a reasonable amount of coins makes me think about quitting this shit forever.

Attack Power and Mega Start Lucario is all you need. I caught it with a MAX rating.

c-murph

Nintendo knows you'll be back with money.

Ondore

I might have to tap out on the Keldeo escalation about fifty levels before I planned to. I'm strugg-a-ling to get through the high 40s itemless and I'm saving my coins for some holiday catchup.

(The 40-49 area has two rows of wood repeated 3x on rows 3-6 as the 2nd disruption. I need to pray to RNGesus that it hits the same rows all three times or I'm boned)

Top Bottom