• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

JoeM86

Yeah, they're giving away a free Complexity -1 this month as a gift to commemorate 1 million downloads of Pokémon Shuffle

Hey more free stuff.

Used the -1 Complexity on Mega Mawile, S-ranked!

I now have everything S-ranked and captured up to Stage 100.

Bring on Mega Gengar!

Oh, perhaps nobody else had a problem with it but Throh was tough man :(

tolkir

Zoroark is mine.

tumblr_mh60u6xJwO1s1ys11o1_500.gif

Extra stages, here I go.

Kouriozan

Yep, those last few Pokémons, you need to be super strong (or lucky) to finish the stages without powerups and then pray to catch them.
I think I'll play only once per day until the new stages are added, then.

RiggyRob

At Haxorus now, and I guess you're required to take Axew and Fraxure with you otherwise the level is impossible. Even after I had no moves possible, the board reset in exactly the same way, so if you take any Pokemon other than those two you're shit out of luck.

Edit: Nope, fuck me I guess. How the hell are you supposed to do that stage without extra moves?

SalvaPot

At Haxorus now, and I guess you're required to take Axew and Fraxure with you otherwise the level is impossible. Even after I had no moves possible, the board reset in exactly the same way, so if you take any Pokemon other than those two you're shit out of luck.

Edit: Nope, fuck me I guess. How the hell are you supposed to do that stage without extra moves?

Haxorus has a single solution it doesnt mater what pokemon you bring you wont use them.

Just think of a way to break all the pokemon in the top, and then all the others will come down. If you don´t want to deal with it, just search for the solution, is on youtube.

BooJoh

Just reached Mega Gengar. First attempt didn't go horribly, but I didn't beat him either. I somehow feel like bringing along a Haunter and using a complexity -1 might help a lot but I'm not sure. I hate spending coins and I don't even have Haunter yet..

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Yeah, so fuck Mega Mawile. :(

Honestly, if you're having trouble, farm some EX stages to level up your team. I either used Sableye or Kangaskhan, but many other's say Audino is great. You're still going to have a hard time with him, but those extra levels will make a difference.

Is there a limit on Pokemon levels? Highest I have right now is level 5 (after playing only for the weekend).

Also, can you evolve them or can you only catch their evolutions?

BooJoh

Is there a limit on Pokemon levels? Highest I have right now is level 5 (after playing only for the weekend).

Also, can you evolve them or can you only catch their evolutions?

I don't know what the level cap is, but I have Audiono at 6.5. You can't evolve Pokemon, just catch their evos.

Varg

Banned
Got my 3ds on Saturday and I see myself strangely addicted to this. I come back to it every few hours between other games to use my hearts up. The mew battle is ridiculous though. Trying so hard to catch him before the event is up but it looks like you need some pretty high level Pokémon and to buy a master ball with coins for at least a 50 percent shot

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Got my 3ds on Saturday and I see myself strangely addicted to this. I come back to it every few hours between other games to use my hearts up. The mew battle is ridiculous though. Trying so hard to catch him before the event is up but it looks like you need some pretty high level Pokémon and to buy a master ball with coins for at least a 50 percent shot

Don't try him until you've got a few better Pokemon/higher levels. Also, don't bother with the Great Balls...The RNG in this game is all sorts of ridiculous. I've caught more than my fair share of Pokemon at sub-20%.

Qurupeke

Dénouement;154297061 said:
omg............

i did it

i beat the fucker

i beat mega glalie

84.gif

I did the same some minutes ago. :D I repeatedly tried without items but I couldn't manage to beat it. I bought the disruption delay item and it was really easy after that.

SalvaPot

Throh is an asshole, I have been able to get him at 50%+ capture rate and he keeps getting out.

Also, I can't wrap my head around the EX Stages, I just suck at them, lol. I'll capture everything from the main game and go back to them so I can put my mind on the task.

Finally beat M-Mawile! Took me a couple days (not playing everytime my hearts refilled, but yeah), using M-Sableye, Charizard, Phanpy and Lucario.

I did the same some minutes ago. :D I repeatedly tried without items but I couldn't manage to beat it. I bought the disruption delay item and it was really easy after that.

I did it with a free Complexity -1 I got today + 5 more moves + Mega Start.

Spent like over 10,000 coins in total in my attempts to beat it.

BooJoh

I beat Mega Gengar on my second try. I used Sableye, Absol, Haunter, and Misdreavous, used my free Complexity -1, plus a +5 Moves and Mega Start.

Beat him with 15 moves left :x

Wait until you have at least one Mega and a couple super effective types, then come back and try Mew.

I should really spend some time playing this
how much have you guys spent on this... lol

I don't know how this game has hooked me so bad.

AdamVj23

Neo Member
Haven't paid a penny myself.

There's something so satisfying about catching the Pokémon - especially when you manage to catch one against all odds! Still buzzing after nabbing a Grovyle on 7%!

But now I'm stuck on Mega Mawile and want to cry.

Vena

Even if only 10% of the downloads spent just a $1, I think the game would have likely recouped its development costs.

SalvaPot

I have yet to pay, but I may consider paying if they do a one-time payment to unlock everything, I'll $10 for it really.

Elija2

I kinda stopped playing this game after beating Mega Mewtwo. I don't feel like grinding to catch all the Pokemon and I don't really like the EX stages.

Robin64

I kinda stopped playing this game after beating Mega Mewtwo. I don't feel like grinding to catch all the Pokemon and I don't really like the EX stages.

Sounds reasonable. You'll be back when they add more main stages, after all. :)

Mr-Joker

Banned
Welp I hit a wall and its name is Ivysaur, I don't want to play this game anymore. *Throws 3DS out the window* <(>_>)>

Top Bottom