• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh hey, Gengar doesn't cost any hearts to play his stage.

His Mega Effect is basically Mega Blaziken (erasing pokemon of the same type), but for Poison....which considering how there really isn't a ton of powerful poison types, is rather lame. You also need 7 mega speedups.

Beat Mega Tyranitar itemless. Surprisingly easy for a mega stage.

Now I'm sitting on 30 MSU and wondering what to do with it. Beedrill sounds pretty good (when maxed, evolves in one match) even if its BP isn't great. Tyranitar and Garchomp are also options.

There's a buy-6-get-6-free promo on jewels at the moment, if you need to top up.

I never notice those updates any more because there's so many special stages the notice gets pushed right to the bottom of the list!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
How long does that promo last? I might do that when Nov. starts though at the same time, I've got a decent amount of coins & I really have nobody else to level up at the moment.

How long does that promo last? I might do that when Nov. starts though at the same time, I've got a decent amount of coins & I really have nobody else to level up at the moment.

Couple of weeks, you should be okay at the start of November.

I'm bang out of coins at the moment. Could grind Meowth for a bit I suppose. Haven't even set a proper score for Banette but I'm not sure I'll bother, slowly working through main stages at the moment.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Don't buy the jewels just now, wait until the beginning of November. If you buy now, the x1.2 login bonus for six jewels bought and the 6 hearts will only last the next few days.

Orgen

Don't buy the jewels just now, wait until the beginning of November. If you buy now, the x1.2 login bonus for six jewels bought and the 6 hearts will only last the next few days.

?_? What x1.2 login bonus? Could you explain it better please? I was about to buy my first 6 jewels on the game but I stopped after reading your post :|

Thanks!

Ondore

If you buy six (or 12) jewels, you'll get a boost to the maximum number of recovering hearts and the coins per checkin.

6 jewels: 6 max hearts, 600 coins on checkin (1200 every 10th)
12 jewels: 7 max hearts, 700 coins on checkin (1400 every 10th)

Yeah, I probably should have mentioned that in my post before!

Saying that, it doesn't make a huuuuge difference really, around 3,000 coins over the course of the whole month and you don't really get any extra hearts, you just can go longer between playing. Better than not having the bonus, but not a disaster if you didn't get it.

Orgen

If you buy six (or 12) jewels, you'll get a boost to the maximum number of recovering hearts and the coins per checkin.

6 jewels: 6 max hearts, 600 coins on checkin (1200 every 10th)
12 jewels: 7 max hearts, 700 coins on checkin (1400 every 10th)

Ahhhhh understood, thank you Ondore! :D

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I think you have to wait a few days for them to appear. I want to say on Tuesday when they do the weekly updates.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Here we go.

"Eligibility is determined at 6:00 UTC each day on Nov. 1 & Nov. 8"

So yeah, you'll get them on Tuesday.

Ondore

Correction: It will check on Tuesday, then you'll get the jewels Wednesday at check-in.

Also, I had to burn a jewel on Giratina stage 200... seriously, 287,000 HP and it's NOT the last stage? Someone's on the wacky tabacky.

Oops, I don't have Gengar either. I keep beating him with 0-3 moves left.

Tomorrow, I'll either use an item (is DD available?) or a Great Ball.

I used items on day two with Gengar, no point fucking about with these one-a-day things because you only have to have a little bit of bad luck in the last few days and they're gone.

Camjo-Z

Deleted the app ages ago when I needed some space, redownloaded today and got back into it even though I had to start over for some reason. Definitely been a while, was pleasantly surprised at the addition of mission cards (and survival mode on my much further ahead 3DS account). Nothing quite like the feeling of wasting ~9000 coins getting Spooky Sableye... who sucks more than normal Sableye.

Feel free to add my friend code if you want to be mini-heart buddies.

L79D-UKS6

Instead of buying a Great Ball, I decided to just go with Mega Start on Alakazam and caught Spooky Gengar at 50%. So I saved 500 coins I guess.

Didn't really matter since I burned most of my coins learning how to use Mega Tyranitar on the competition.

Fewr

Do you think for Sun & Moon release we'll get their starters?
If not, then how early do you think we'll get the new pokeymen?

Big RML and Skill Swapper Update. Crazy arms race continues. Beefing up already powerful pokes to take on future stages you have to throw money at to win.

At least we get some useful Fighting types for Meowth Farming.

Sharpedo Eject>Mega Boost
Mewtwo Swap>Power of 4
Wobbuffet Counterattack >Rock Break+
Espeon Mega Boost>Eject+
Hawlucha Rock Break>Cloud Clear+
Sawk Power of 4>Rock Break+
Throh Power of 5 >Barrier Bash+
Machamp Eject>Risk-Taker
Glaceon Mega Boost>Eject+
Mawile Steely Resolve>Risk-Taker
Salamence Hitting Streak>Mega Boost
Azumarill Opportunist>Risk-Taker
Sylveon Mega Boost>Eject+
Togepi Opportunist>Block Smash++
Diancie Barrier Bash+ >Mega Boost+
Emboar Barrier Bash>Risk-Taker
Infernape Hitting Streak>Shock Attack
Flareon Mega Boost>Eject+
Manaphy Swap+>Eject++
Lapras Power of 4>Shock Attack
Feebas Opportunist>Barrier Bash++
Keldeo (Ordinary Form) Block Smash>Flash Mob

RML list includes a 130BP Mewtwo, 115BP Xerneas and Salamence

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
oh damn, new stages & a bunch of Pokemon that can swap skills & raise their max level. Debating who I should focus on next. 115 attack Xerneas is tempting, along with leveling up Lucario. & yay, combined a Raise Max with Level Up to get Entei maxed out.

Tempted to use Skill Swapper on Machamp since it feels like most of the time I use him, his Eject ability doesn't really have a lot of use.

Kind of annoyed/relieved that the safari is a repeat, but at the same time, there's two that aren't & I need to bother catching.

Daily Pokémon are ONE WEEK ONLY, so if you miss any of them they're gone until whenever the hell they return.

Make sure you catch them each day.

MiTYH

Got lucky and got Winking Torchic on the second try. Did the safari missing only Sunkern and Sunflora, got them both to show within 10 tries. So, that's productivity for ya!

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
RML list includes a 130BP Mewtwo, 115BP Xerneas and Salamence
hot.gif

daydream

Banned
give us m-salamence already, goddamnit

also, still no m-sceptile repeat but hey here's 'pikachu (wasted)' and 'pikachu (middle finger)'

I'm falling behind. Out of coins, only on level 70 of the escalation, only up to 450 in the main stages (need coins for Hoopa U), missing a lot of Expert stages, and now there's a Safari.

Considering how they're releasing every expression under the sun, it's going to take a while to get through the entire Pokedex.

Lots of Risk-Taker+RML candidates (Mawile, Machamp, Azumarill, Emboar). At this point you could probably construct teams of every type to handle every disruption.

I thought I was really falling behind, but I'm only 3 or so stages away from the new stages. Phew.

Not that I'll get to them anytime soon XD

Etria

Has anyone else only got the Giratina escalation battle as a special event? Seems like a bunch of other events should have popped up to replace the previous ones.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE ONE DAMN TIME I FORGET TO DO THE DAILY POKEMON, THEY DON'T RUN IT FOR TWO WEEKS

I'M NOW OFFICIALLY, FOR THE FIRST TIME, NOT 100% CAUGHT UP WITH EVERYTHING

THANKS, TREECO (WINKING).....

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
GAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE ONE DAMN TIME I FORGET TO DO THE DAILY POKEMON, THEY DON'T RUN IT FOR TWO WEEKS

I'M NOW OFFICIALLY, FOR THE FIRST TIME, NOT 100% CAUGHT UP WITH EVERYTHING

THANKS, TREECO (WINKING).....

( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I don't even know why this bugs me so much. I already have a Treeco, it won't service me in any way, it doesn't even appear as an "incomplete" bubble on the Pokedex.

I think I just hate that, after almost TWO YEARS of playing this & always being up to date on all the special stuff & main stages, of all things, THIS is what I missed out on. Now I know what people feel when they hope for repeat events.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I warned you =(
& I should've taken your warning more seriously.

Think I just been having an off week where instead of doing the check-in first thing when I get home from work, I told myself I'd do it when I woke up. Wasn't until a few hours after it ended when I was at work that I thought to myself ".....did I do the daily Pokemon for yesterday?"

I missed Torchic, but I think I'll get over it :p Spending most of my plays on trying to find Sharpedo at the moment... :|

Incidentally it was not finding Sharpedo coupled with not having a net connection for a few weeks to claim my Blastoisite that made me stop playing the 3DS version, lol. Hoping for better shark luck this time.

I missed Torchic, but I think I'll get over it :p Spending most of my plays on trying to find Sharpedo at the moment... :|

Incidentally it was not finding Sharpedo coupled with not having a net connection for a few weeks to claim my Blastoisite that made me stop playing the 3DS version, lol. Hoping for better shark luck this time.

I once went somewhere for a few days with no net connection and paid for tethering on my mobile phone so I could still check in.

Possibly I am insane.

Camjo-Z

Randomly got Sharpedo yesterday and thought "man they should totally add the Mega for this"... only to discover that they are adding the Mega for it.

Too bad I won't be good enough at the competition to get a stone anyway!

Top Bottom