• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

OmegaX

Did you use any DD/C -1? What level are your Pokemon?
I have the same team but can't get to that score. Must be that my match ups don't occur fast enough.
slowbro (5), chatot (4), azumarill (4), slurpuff (3)
I used both items, but I practiced several times without items. I just tried to form crosses until I got my mega evolution.

wilflare

The best way to use coins is to not use coins... until you absolutely need to to clear a stage or S-rank a Main stage. Never buy the Exp boosters, not worth it.

thanks <3 so basically just save jewels and coins until absolutely necessary
just realized I missed the different form of Rotons :/

would Kyogre stay there in the Special screen or will it disappear? the A will taunt me forever if it stays there but I can't play it to uprank

The best way to use coins is to not use coins... until you absolutely need to to clear a stage or S-rank a Main stage. Never buy the Exp boosters, not worth it.
Yep that's the best advice. Hoard those coins until you are desperate. Just focus on capturing and S rank every Pokemon. You need have the right team and experience first before you start thinking of using those coins or jewels on any purchase.

-Horizon-

thanks <3 so basically just save jewels and coins until absolutely necessary
just realized I missed the different form of Rotons :/

would Kyogre stay there in the Special screen or will it disappear? the A will taunt me forever if it stays there but I can't play it to uprank
Kyogre event is about to end I think.

Etria

slowbro (5), chatot (4), azumarill (4), slurpuff (3)
I used both items, but I practiced several times without items. I just tried to form crosses until I got my mega evolution.

Nice! I tried using one DD but ended up getting a lower score than my high score of 13,267 without any items. But I can finally relax since it is over and I got in the top 13,000s :D

Is there a better strategy/team to get more coins to appear on the Meowth stage? 8 turns doesn't give you much time to Mega evolve to clear space.

Only five coins will ever appear in it as far as I know, so your best bet is to try to match four for a total of 330 coins. The fifth appears too close to the end of the stage and you'll be at serious risk of not finishing.

Edit: Note that I'm talking about Stage #37, not the event Meowth.

Checked with a couple of minutes to go (US) and I was at 16,000 with 13,010 points using no items. Felt it was probably enough but I dropped around 4,000 places in the last few hours and I'm not sure how up-to-date the leaderboard really is.

Oh well, we'll see! Kind of annoying that the stage disappeared immediately so you can't check how you did.

Only five coins will ever appear in it as far as I know, so your best bet is to try to match four for a total of 330 coins. The fifth appears too close to the end of the stage and you'll be at serious risk of not finishing.

Do you take a weaker team in battle because I've had plenty of time where a run happens and beats him before I get a chance to set up 4 coin match.

adroit

The music in the newly opened area....it's adorable....and insane!

Edit: if they ever make a PokéShuffle 3DS theme I hope this will be the music.

Chopper

Beat Keldeo first try, but failed to catch him. Will try again later. Took three attempts before I could catch Pachirisu, slippery little bastard. And I put my sparkly new Mega Lucario to good use against Munchlax. Good start to the day.

I guess new main stages means new EX stages. *shudder*

I'm not happy. These stages are filled with Attack sponges. Onix is nigh on impossible without spending coins.
Oh, great.

*shudders about the next Mega stage if the normal and event stages just suddenly got tough as nails*

(I caught Munchlax, Chespin, and Pachirisu, but failed Keldeo and Onix. Heh.)

Top Bottom