• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Yeah, you guys weren't lying. Onix does not fuck about. Doesn't feel as hard as Mega Glalie though, and disruption delay would probably make it a cakewalk.

Managed 15,700th in the contest in the end, US version, and didn't need to use items so that was pretty aces.

Qurupeke

Froakie is a fucking bullet sponge.

I'd expect that from Blissey, but not from freaking Froakie.

Kind of annoying that they're not like what you expect them... I mean, having a Froakie being harder than quite a few other evolved Pokemon is weird.

JoeM86

Interesting thing showing up in the Tropius stage on Wednesday

daily_stage_03_en.jpg

Toki767

I managed to place in in the 13000s. Felt pretty relieved considering I didn't have Mewtwo or Xerneas generally the pokemon the Top 5 had.

Finn

Perhaps I just have the worst luck, but I've missed out on catching Happiny, Torchic, and now Phanpy. Each of them were at like, 75%. And actually, I've tried 3 times now to get Happiny. :\

MicH

I didn't have too much trouble with Onix. Finished him with 3 moves left and caught him! (only got a B rank though). I used Mega Lucario, Donphan, Bronzong and Klefki. Klefki and Bronzong's Rock Bash is incredibly helpful against his vertical disruptions. Then have Mega Lucario clean them up

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Gave in & used +5, Mega Start, & Distortion Delay on Onix, then a Great Ball after failing to capture him at 50% because I REALLY don't want to deal with that stage again. Got lucky with a S-Rank as well.

Xenoboy

Fennekin was a bit annoying, at least I got 'im 1st try. Watch out for its glass disruptions, it's one of those that doesn't have a timer :/

Loptous

For people complaining about the difficulty, it really takes a drop after Froakie.
The ten battles following it and leading to Milotic are actually quite easy.

Only tried Milotic twice so far,
and call me crazy, but it seems feasible without coins to me. Oo
I just need some luck and manage to mega evolve Ampharos around turn 15.

MicH

My god I hate Zoroark. I've spent so many hearts and coins trying to catch it and it just won't stay in the damn ball!! I gave no trouble beating it and getting a decent catch rate, but NOPE.

Ugggghhhh

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Does S-ranking EX stages count towards unlocking more EX stages? I think I need about 3 more to unlock Mewtwo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Yeah, I'm 6 S-ranks away from 150, so after stages 151, 152, & 153, I need only 3 more hopefully. Either will try to get 3 more tonight or tomorrow. Probably gonna need to grind for coins for Froakie.

Chopper

Yeah, I'm 6 S-ranks away from 150, so after stages 151, 152, & 153, I need only 3 more hopefully. Either will try to get 3 more tonight or tomorrow. Probably gonna need to grind for coins for Froakie.
I S-ranked 5 of the new batch, not including Onix, no problem at all, so you should get a result.

Razmos

Keldeo is kind of annoying. Can't seem to make Ampharos mega evolve fast enough, takes me until I have only 5 turns left and by then it's way too late.

lmao i completely forgot about mega lucario, i only fought him once when it first was released and planned to increase my score later

never did. woooo 53477th place. :)

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
Yeah, if they keep bumping up health numbers like this, the game will be unplayable without Complexity -1 before we reach level 200.

Unless I somehow missed this, it doesn't seem to be the case. :/

Definitely Pachirisu, right? Today's Daily Pokemon.

In my bottom-left quadrant, it looks like this:

X P X
P X O
P X X

Swap the X in the bottom-right with the P in the top row.

Then if it's still alive, repeat (mirrored) for the other half of the screen.

EDIT: What? 2-turn victory only gives you A Rank? I musta got lucky with my 1-turn clear o__o

Loptous

I BEAT MILOTIC WITHOUT COINS

Team :
Mega Ampharos LV5
Raikou LV2
Zapdos LV4
Dedenne LV1

2 turns to spare
3% base catch rate +4/turns
Failed to catch it though

So basically, as I said you need to Mega Evolve Ampharos as quickly as possible
Dedenne is here for that purpose as well.
I was actually pretty slow here (it mega evolved with 12 turns left.), while my best with that setup was 23
After that, I admit I got lucky with a chain of 2 Ampharos matches which cleared pretty much all the ice blocks on top of the board.

daydream

Banned
I BEAT MILOTIC WITHOUT COINS

Team :
Mega Ampharos LV5
Raikou LV2
Zapdos LV4
Dedenne LV1

2 turns to spare
3% base catch rate +4/turns
Failed to catch it though

So basically, as I said you need to Mega Evolve Ampharos as quickly as possible
Dedenne is here for that purpose as well.
I was actually pretty slow here (it mega evolved with 12 turns left.), while my best with that setup was 23
After that, I admit I got lucky with a chain of 2 Ampharos matches which cleared pretty much all the ice blocks on top of the board.

Earliest I managed to evolve Ampharos was at move 10. I didn't even get close to beating the stage, though, so 2 turns probably wouldn't have made a difference.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
I S-ranked 5 of the new batch, not including Onix, no problem at all, so you should get a result.
Yeah, got S-ranks on 154 & 156, probably will go back to Smeargle since I just need 1 more S-rank to reach 150.

Also, guessing S-ranks in EX stages don't count since I have one for EX1.

I guess I should point out, it's rather surreal to see all these Pokemon I've never seen before, considering I stopped playing mainstream Pokemon after Gold/Silver on GBC, though I'll check out some of the spin-offs from time to time.

Loptous

Beat it again with 6 turns left (Dedenne took a level in the meantime)
And wasted a great ball to catch it.
70 Base power
Ability is Anti-Entrave+ in French
Anti-Disruption + in English?

Earliest I managed to evolve Ampharos was at move 10. I didn't even get close to beating the stage, though, so 2 turns probably wouldn't have made a difference.
Did you use Dedenne though?
Matching them will increase your meter as well.

Top Bottom