• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

stolin

7 days.
It's been nearly half the event and I hadn't seen it once, If I can go that long without seeing it, it was highly possible I could have gone the entire event without finding it.

I'm so glad it's over and done with, so sick of wasting all my hearts on the safari every day and getting nowhere.

Try different times of day. I only saw them in the morning (before 9am). It may work out for you..

It's probably the same thing that happened to me! You have to actually scroll across and select him from your list. If you optimised and he's in one of the other three slots, you can't just move him across to the mega slot. You have to actually do it from the list, and then he'll evolve.

If that doesn't work then yeah, I guess you're beating it again.
Worked :D thank you

Try different times of day. I only saw them in the morning (before 9am). It may work out for you..

I think this would be dependent on time zone, game is set to UTC so the morning for you may not be for someone else.

Maybe people should keep posting in this thread as soon as they see a Sharpedo and we can see if there's any pattern.

I've seen both peso and the other pink one at around 5pm central time three days in a row now. I work nights, so I've spent three of them trying to get them both, and had zero encounters.

Robin64

Over 30 hours now and still not a single penny spent. I consider that to be pretty good value!

zlCfzTSTrd4ituURqm

What's the current max possible stages cleared and Pokemon caught anyway?

Etria

I keep messing up - but how many times have Meowth appeared this weekend.
I just checked in - is this the second time?

Yeah, it should be the second time after checking in. I think. For me, Weekend Meowth updates the first time on Saturday night and then the second time on Sunday night, so you should be good.

Razmos

Oh, ya I was probably reading about that game. How do toy unlock it in rumble world?
Buying 3000 pokediamonds in the Rumble World (after that you can't buy any more) would give you "VIP" status, lowering requirements and giving you 20 pokediamonds per day.

It's essentially like paying full price to remove the counter from the game.

Frodo

I've been playing this game since Friday and I quite like it. The sad thing about it is: I would have bought it at a reasonable price if the play restrictions were lifted. As it stands, I'm not spending a single penny on it.

Oh well..

I'm slowly earning my gems back :(

The maximum amount of gems you can get in the game for free at the moment is 19, but that includes a few which you can't get any more, like contests and stuff. Pretty sure 16 is the limit you'd get if you started right now, but either way if you've spent 12 already then you're not going to get many more.

daydream

Banned
The maximum amount of gems you can get in the game for free at the moment is 19, but that includes a few which you can't get any more, like contests and stuff. Pretty sure 16 is the limit you'd get if you started right now, but either way if you've spent 12 already then you're not going to get many more.

Weird, I'm missing two gems then. Haven't spent any so far but I thought I've been clearing everything they've thrown at me.

Anyway, is there a go-to team you guys are using for Safari? It's driving me insane, only have caught Cherubi so far.

Loptous

Weird, I'm missing two gems then. Haven't spent any so far but I thought I've been clearing everything they've thrown at me.

Anyway, is there a go-to team you guys are using for Safari? It's driving me insane, only have caught Cherubi so far.
There's a gem you won't get if you got Blastoise's Mega Stone.
Also, there's one for streetpassing a 100 people. Maybe it's the one you're missing?

Mega Gengar + bug or fighting mons depending on what you're trying to get.

daydream

Banned
There's a gem you won't get if you got Blastoise's Mega Stone.
Also, there's one for streetpassing a 100 people. Maybe it's the one you're missing?

Mega Gengar + bug or fighting mons depending on what you're trying to get.

Those are indeed the two, thanks!

I've settled on Lucario, Volbeat and Scyther but I'll try Gengar next time.

I just caught Spinda after spending way too much money because he wouldn't stay in the ball at 72%. I despise this event.

The streetpass one isn't one, I didn't know about that one! I've got six, and I've spent 12, and I missed one for the last contest because I got the Blastoisinite instead, so that made 19.

Gengar is basically essential for Safari, it makes every single fight a breeze. A strong bug type and something else should beat pretty much everything along with Mega Gengar.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Yeaaaaaa boiiiii, got Mewtwo on my first try after going all-out with 28%. Still got about 25000 after this week of grinding left, feels good man.

Growlie19

Today was productive! Not only did I find and capture Sharpedo, but I also finally caught Mewtwo! Just need Genesect to catch em all, but that won't be happening for a while. For now, I'm gonna grind Mewtwo and Heatran up a bit!

5100 on Meowth today, so 10,600 total* for the weekend. Not bad! Entirely thanks to the advice posted in this thread.

a mere 9,000 coin profit though.

Razmos

A brand new challenge has begun on Pokémon Shuffle. This challenge provides you access to the Pokémon . It runs from today, April 27th 2015 to May th at 06:00 UTC. You receive 3000 Coins for completing it the first time. You need to download the new patch, Version 1.1.11 to obtain it. Our Pokémon List has been updated with details of this Pokémon
Joe getting a bit ahead of himself on Serebii.net ;)

Is anyone else just pausing and quitting when they see a Pokemon in the Safari that they already have at this point? Its way faster, and the 30 coins isn't worth it. Iirc you dont get exp either.

Chris1

Lugia and ho-oh will be expert stages, I don't expect those tomorrow. Maybe Venusaur then Charizard later to get the original starters out thhe way?

5100 on Meowth today, so 10,600 total* for the weekend. Not bad! Entirely thanks to the advice posted in this thread.

a mere 9,000 coin profit though.

Wait do you use moves +5 for meowth?

I should start doing that..

Kito

Probably Mega Sharpedo.

Shuffle already has a dark Mega though.
Is anyone else just pausing and quitting when they see a Pokemon in the Safari that they already have at this point? Its way faster, and the 30 coins isn't worth it. Iirc you dont get exp either.

That's how I encountered Sharpedo/Cherrim before Safari's 3rd day. If I saw 4/5/12 moves on startup, I'd quickly quit before the pokemon would actually appear and burn through the 5 hearts in ~30secs. Painless experience but a waste of hearts.

FINALLY caught Cherrim. I did need a Great Ball, but I can finally do other things for a few days...assuming I catch the next Event Pokemon quickly enough.

Top Bottom