• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

I'm getting reeeaaaally concerned that I'm not going to see Sharpedo again before the safari ends. I've used at least 20 hearts a day since the event started, and haven't seen him since, like, day 2. :/

In the same boat :( Seen it once, almost certain I'm going to lose out.

Just like when I went on holiday shortly after the Mega Blastoise event and got nothing, just for checking in a week late. Welp.

I found a video on Youtube for Carvahna. Worked for the first move but my configuration ended up different. Lucked into clearing it with 1 move left. Needed 2 Great Balls but at least I got them all.

neto

Swap two tokens in the third row down so you make two matches of three, one at the top of the first column and one at the top of the third.

Use Mega Gengar.
Woah that worked, the first time I beat it with 0 moves left, but the second time with 2 and finally I got it, thanks! Safari complete!

Bladelaw

I've given up on Sharpedo. 50 hearts into the Safari and I haven't seen it once. I'm going to continue my futile attempts at beating Mega Gengar.

Robin64

The Mega Banette challenge is live.

Hooray, more stress.

The password 04482045 is also live. You get 5 Exp. Points x1.5s.

Hegarol

Did a few attempts and got about 14 000 points. Hate it that we still have only 10 000 winners in Europe. Its a lot harder to get the megastone than in the US.

Come on, Sharpedo

COME ON

Just randomly encountered Cherrim, luckly I won. Sharpedo still elludes me though. What team are you running? I'm using Mega Gengar(because gaf told me to), Lucario, and Scyther. I should probably use Scizor since I just got them and they would be more useful once upgraded.

Edit: Cherrim twice in a row. The time is now!

Just think of that 9 as a badge of honor, not everyone reaches that goal.

If I remember correctly last Competition was just below 15,000 points to rank in the top 20,000. The scores already seem inflated so what do you think, probably above 16,000 to feel relatively safe.

Robin64

I CAUGHT SHARPEEEEEDOOOOOOOO!!!

WOOOO HOOOOO!

Colbert-High-Five.gif

Kilvin

Is there any trick to getting different Pokemon to appear in safari? I've been getting the same three for a week and a half.

Robin64

I was afraid of that, thanks.

What's amusing is people came up with all sorts of theories, but I guess that's just human nature. Trying to spot a pattern where this isn't one.

But yeah, it's just random with some Pokémon having a higher % chance to appear than others.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Phew, got 21,447 on my second attempt, but had Complexity -1 & Distortion Delay.

...ranked 164. I think that should suffice for a while.

Razmos

Xerneas and Yvetal are being a fucking pain in the ass to catch. Yvetal less than Xerneas (since I can actually beat Yvetal with some frequency) but the damn thing broke out twice in a row at 50%

Junahu

A nice comfortable 9th for the Banetite competition.
You really need that Complexity -1 to get anywhere with Mega Banette. Gulpin is more disruptive than the actual disruptions.

Banette just gasses everywhere. I don't bother with the Disruption Delay. Currently 386th last I checked. I expect to drop to the thousands after better players start popping up.

OmegaX

I guess I'll have to capture Yvetal if I want a chance to get the Mega Banetite. I hope there is enough time to grind my team.

Elija2

Yveltal and Zoroark look too much alike and it messes me up. I think I'm better off picking a weaker Pokemom in place of Zoroark just so it won't confuse me.

JoeM86

Yveltal and Zoroark look too much alike and it messes me up. I think I'm better off picking a weaker Pokemom in place of Zoroark just so it won't confuse me.

I'd replace Yveltal. Zoroark's Sinister Power is useful but Yveltal's Power of 5 in the timed challenges...not so much

USed items on mega banette because why not, I have nothing else to spend coins on.

Currently ranked 20th in Europe with a score of 35k.

Another easy competition, gonna go back to ignoring shuffle until monday now.

Chris1

rank 1.5k with a score of 14k in EU, no items used. Hopefully that lasts until next week, if not I'll just cave and use items.

I used Mega Gengar, Chandelure, Haunter, and Misdreavus and got 8k. I guess I should get Yveltal and Zoroark. Will probably need Disruption Delay for Zoroark since the unbreakable blocks make it nearly impossible to combo.

Mega Gengar is good for match-and-forget.

Top Bottom