• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Etria

Thanks. My team was Mega Mawile, Sceptile, Lucario, and Bronzong. All of them were level 7 or 8. Mawile sets up combos like crazy once it goes mega but it takes a while to evolve.

I'll hoard coins and do it again with items. I should be able to get a decent catch rate, I hope.

Oh, interesting setup. I didn't think to try Mega Mawile because it didn't work as well as Mega Lucario for previous stages. Yeah, you should be good to catch it once you have enough coins and go out all :p

octopiggy

Only managed about 2500 coins on Meowth today but on the plus side:

zlCfzTXPedE_-FOZ4V

I now have all currently available pokemon! I missed the Lucaronite but that's it.
I only have 4 more S-ranks to get (including EX stages) and then I am completely up to date.

Loptous

Only managed about 2500 coins on Meowth today but on the plus side:

zlCfzTXPedE_-FOZ4V

I now have all currently available pokemon! I missed the Lucaronite but that's it.
I only have 4 more S-ranks to get (including EX stages) and then I am completely up to date.
Just checked and I'm exactly 97 hours in too. XD
Only Steelix and Genesect left to S-rank though :')

I'm just leisurely farming Meowth today and will attempt that next week if there's no new content.

Chris1

98 hours played, so close to being in the 97 hour club too :( That makes it my most played 3ds game by quite a bit.. That's scary to know.

Anyone have an idea of what next weeks update will be? Hopefully it's a big one, seems like people here are either losing interest or have just completed it and are bored waiting for the next stages since the activity of this topic has died down a bit.

Currently farming Meowth trying to get max coins, back up to 60k coins. I still have to S rank most of the new stages but I'm not expecting to spend more than ~20k coins on that, since there's no new expert stages I'm in no rush either so I'll probably get round to them once I'm close to max coins.

Syntsui

So, Suicune is impossible and no one in the game has it, right? 1% even with 10 moves left is the most disgusting thing ever. Fuck this bitch.

So, Suicune is impossible and no one in the game has it, right? 1% even with 10 moves left is the most disgusting thing ever. Fuck this bitch.

Using the extra time or extra moves power up does not affect the catch rate.

You bought an extra ten seconds so you had ten seconds left, but as far as the catch rate is concerned that means you had zero seconds left - which gives you the minimum possible catch rate. You spent 15 seconds on a 15 second stage, the extra 10 seconds only counts towards your rank and towards completing the stage.

Chris1

Did you use +10 timer item? because they don't affect capture rate, and if you had 10 seconds left, you should have a higher capture rate than 1%

Loptous

98 hours played, so close to being in the 97 hour club too :( That makes it my most played 3ds game by quite a bit.. That's scary to know.

Anyone have an idea of what next weeks update will be? Hopefully it's a big one, seems like people here are either losing interest or have just completed it and are bored waiting for the next stages since the activity of this topic has died down a bit.

Currently farming Meowth trying to get max coins, back up to 60k coins. I still have to S rank most of the new stages but I'm not expecting to spend more than ~20k coins on that, since there's no new expert stages I'm in no rush either so I'll probably get round to them once I'm close to max coins.
I moved on to 98 now

I hope we will get 10 main stages every week from now on, but that's probably wishful thinking.
We'll probably just get 1-5 special stages

People really should read the power ups descriptions.

Chris1

I assume the new daily Pokémon will just be repeats again of the batch that came after Rotom.
Ugh I hope not, or at least the repeats get added alongside new dailys or safari.. or both.

We've only gotten about 18 new pokemon in the past month (10 stages, Regirock, Safari, Pinsir, Celebi), 19 if you include mega banettite competition. Only getting one new pokemon as a replacement for Celebi would be a bit stingy especially after how bs the Pinsir stage was.

Ooh, getting there.

I've been trying Regirock with Mega Blastoise, Kelfki, Bronzong and Kyogre and I'm getting him down to 1/4 HP rather than my usual 1/3 or even 1/2 HP.

I don't think I can beat him still, but if I use items, it should work... right? D:

I don't know what's happening to me, but I just lost ten hearts straight to Froakie :lol. And I`m always just a couple of turns away!

I'm going to use +5 turns now and call it a day, so far I've tried to only use items for special events, megas and Meowth... Man, I`m terrified of the last batch of stages, seeing how some of you said they were some of the worst stages >.>

Great game BTW, I just play this + Rumble World every day on the bus during my commute, and it's making me use my 3DS more than ever.

Beat Mega Aero on my first try with no items. Arguably one of the easier Mega stages.

For Regirock I used Mega Start and Attack Power. Turns+5 isn't really necessary. Mega Mawile, Lucario, Sceptile, and Bronzong. Leave the Regi in their spot so the disruption clears them.

OmegaX

I finally reached the new stages (new to me at least). Mega Aerodactyl, and Snorlax were super easy, but I'm stuck on Braixen. Is it one of the puzzle stages where if I clean everything inside, the top row will disappear on its own?

Chris1

I finally reached the new stages (new to me at least). Mega Aerodactyl, and Snorlax were super easy, but I'm stuck on Braixen. Is it one of the puzzle stages where if I clean everything inside, the top row will disappear on its own?

Use a pokemon that has block bash ability to clear the blocks, most people here used keldeo if you have that.

watershed

Banned
Alright gaf, I'm officially hooked on this game. Nothing else has been able to keep me on my 3ds for more than 5 minutes but this game keeps me coming back for more.

Etria

Wow, managed to defeat Regirock with 0 moves left after numerous attempts. Finally. Then the 3% catch rate comes and of course I fail to capture it. Well, at least now I know that I can beat it without items.

Loptous

Terrible update.

Why does Girafarig says daily #3 ? : S

Oh, Europe's rankings has increased to the top 15K
And wait, this competition isn't a timed stage

Chris1

New daily Pokemon (Girafarig today) and Lucarionite is back. If you place, and have one already, you get 2 jewels.
Top 15k in europe this time aswell. Not sure I agree with an extra jewel if you place and already have though, just makes it harder for those who couldn't get it last time but i'm glad its back anyways i'm sure that'll make a few people here happy

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Girafarig is piss easy, but what's weird is that I only got rank A with 3/7 moves left.

Robin64

Personally I've submitted a bad score, so I get a jewel at least, but don't screw out other people out of their Mega Stone.

Top Bottom