• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon Shuffle |OT| Every Day I'm Shuffling

Needed all 5 hearts to get Spiritomb.

Is it possible to beat Xerneas without items? I can get it pretty low and Time+10 would probably be enough but that doesn't increase the catch rate. Thinking about using a Mega Start. Complexity-1 is always the best but it's 9000 coins.

I could always grind my team some more. Mawile, Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Bronzong.

-Horizon-

Is it possible to beat Xerneas without items? I can get it pretty low and Time+10 would probably be enough but that doesn't increase the catch rate. Thinking about using a Mega Start. Complexity-1 is always the best but it's 9000 coins.

Same team, levels 6-7, could only ever beat Xerneas without items like 3 or 4 times? Had to use items, mega start and time+ :/

All day trying and still can't catch spiritomb.

):
Keep trying!

Chris1

Yep I used items aswell, I found him tough. I bought all useful items, though you probably don't need complexity -1 I figured the higher capture rate caused by C-1 would have helped even out those 9k coins and I didn't want to risk it without. It's possible to beat him, and a few people here can beat him consistently but he was difficult for me.

Growlie19

Made 8700 coins with Meowth today! A new record for me. Time to tackle Genesect.

Edit: And caught Genesect! Took a complexity -1, mega start, disruption delay, and a great ball to get it. That's everything!

Chris1

Is the max coins 99,999 or 100,000?

Nearing really close to it and I'd hate myself if I my coins ended in a 9 forever.

Also any tips on S ranking Snorlax and Steelix? expecting to use complexity -1 for both but if I can avoid that, that would be great too.

Is the max coins 99,999 or 100,000?

Nearing really close to it and I'd hate myself if I my coins ended in a 9 forever.

Also any tips on S ranking Snorlax and Steelix? expecting to use complexity -1 for both but if I can avoid that, that would be great too.

If you've got nearly 99,999 coins then just go crazy on Snorlax and Steelix, what reason is there not to?

Chris1

It's 99,999. Don't max if you don't want that 9 at the end for the foreseeable future.
Thanks, definitely not getting max then. Will stop at 99,000.

If you've got nearly 99,999 coins then just go crazy on Snorlax and Steelix, what reason is there not to?
I suppose, I was just hoping that I wouldn't have to spend days farming coins again and who knows what next weeks update will bring... Basically, I'm just trying to be as cheap as possible lol

Syntsui

Lucarionite event ranking says if I place 30k I will get something special (At first I guessed it would be the stone). But the event description says I must place at the 15k. Whats is this special thing?

15k is just impossible for me without Xerneas and Mewtwo, I'm fucking mad knowing I'll lose it again.

Robin64

Here we go.. It's Shaymin!

Also a free Complexity -1

Shaymin gives a 1000 coin reward the first time you beat it and has a 20% base catch rate. He's not too bad.

Etria

Beat and caught Shaymin on my second try at 35%. It has a pretty good ability and a great attack power of 70. Nice.

When you received your gift it said the description is more detailed, something to that effect. Mega Aerodactyl level was the first reported on here that the Complexity -1 removed the blocks. Nothing should have changed other than informing those who weren't aware of the expensive item's effect.

Orgen

Stupid question but why is the "Attack Boost" ítem not always available to purchase? It would give me S ranks more easily :(

Finally caught Blaziken... now there's only Mewtwo and Genesect left brbrbrbr

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wow, 4 million downloads. Wonder who'll be the Pokemon to celebrate 5 million.

Also guess I should level up Shaymin due to having a base attack of 70.

Edit: Also for EU (I would assume US will get it soon as well), there's a new 3DS theme based on Shuffle.

CF2LiiEWMAAUVkf.png:large

No word on what music plays.

DontBlink

This was the first time I actually won, as all previous contents I wasn't anywhere near the necessary score, but I do remember getting somewhere 10k and no winning.

Etria

This was the first time I actually won, as all previous contents I wasn't anywhere near the necessary score, but I do remember getting somewhere 10k and no winning.

Pretty much all of the competitions with Mega Stones were timed so much higher scores were required as opposed to this repeat of the Lucarionite since they changed it to move-based and it's not as exploitable.

Top Bottom