• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck. After spending the last SIX FUCKING HOURS trying to get a Zangoose in Y, I finally got the piece of shit. They only appear in Seviper hordes, and the Seviper will attempt to kill the Zangoose. Because you can't throw a Pokeball until there's one left in a horde this makes it nearly impossible to catch Zangoose. You have to get extremely lucky.

The item Honey when used attracts only hordes!! Had I known this I would have saved a shit ton of time.

Holy fuck. After spending the last SIX FUCKING HOURS trying to get a Zangoose in Y, I finally got the piece of shit. They only appear in Seviper hordes, and the Seviper will attempt to kill the Zangoose. Because you can't throw a Pokeball until there's one left in a horde this makes it nearly impossible to catch Zangoose. You have to get extremely lucky.

The item Honey when used attracts only hordes!! Had I known this I would have saved a shit ton of time.

Carry a Pokemon that knows Sweet Scent. Can be used any time, any amount of times, and doesn't cost a thing! Does the exact same thing as Honey.

jokkir

Team Rocket should come back in the next mainline Pokemon game with Giovanni returning with full force or something.

Do it, Nintendo/Gamefreak.

There's a TM on Rt 20 (the stupid forest) that I just can't seem to figure out how to get to. Anyone else do it?
The one with the Hex maniac?
You have to go down the path that changes when there are only left,right and down options and when you see the stairs there is a little path you can follow right next to it(you'll need Cut).

Forz

I have a handful of extra Froakies if anyone wants them. All male (really unlucky I guess), varying natures. I'd love some Y exclusives, ditto, or any starter other than froakie and charmander, but it's not required. I'll just wonder trade them if nobody wants them. Shoot me a PM if you want one.

FC 2852-7889-7038

Ferga

Been kind of let down with Charizard from level 60-80. I was expecting another Dragon move by now. Dragon Rage is just silly. Also..all of his fire moves are just pointless. I keep passing them up, as they don't make sense to replace what I already have. I finally foolishly gave up on Flame Thrower for Flare Blitz (because I'm a physical/fire with Charizard X) - but that recoil damage is pretty substantial. Meh god.

Noooooooooo......

Char X was the only reason I got X :(

Let me know how it goes

Kiryu

59aKQaG.png

Boken

Banned
Been kind of let down with Charizard from level 60-80. I was expecting another Dragon move by now. Dragon Rage is just silly. Also..all of his fire moves are just pointless. I keep passing them up, as they don't make sense to replace what I already have. I finally foolishly gave up on Flame Thrower for Flare Blitz (because I'm a physical/fire with Charizard X) - but that recoil damage is pretty substantial. Meh god.

Noooooooooo......

Char X was the only reason I got X :(

Let me know how it goes

pretty sure he gets most of his dragon moves through breeding

I got the second badge finally! And it only took me 15 hours. Nearly ten hours after the first badge. Strange pacing!

I've made some solid progress though. I can't put this game down!

Kiryu

Interesting!

i've got something similar happening with my Delphox, except he does a little jig and sometimes it says Delphox is excited or something like that.. othertimes it says nothing.. but he still does his jig
There have to be some meaning to this. My other 5 pokemon does not behavior like that. Pikachu is most loved one but yet he is "odd"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom