• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where to catch a Ditto in X? Gen 1/2 and White fan here trying to get into breeding (finally).

I'm enjoying X a lot! The only annoying this is the lag when you're battling sometimes. I even turned off the 3D and battle scenes and it still happens unfortunately...

Moonlight

Banned
And my Tyrunt's EVs are all maxed out after about an hour of Super Training. Went all in on Attack and Defense, topped it off with speed.

Anyone know where to catch a Ditto in X? Gen 1/2 and White fan here trying to get into breeding (finally).

I'm enjoying X a lot! The only annoying this is the lag when you're battling sometimes. I even turned off the 3D and battle scenes and it still happens unfortunately...

It's not until later on. I recommend just finding a Pokemon like Eevee or something and throwing it in the GTS and asking for a Ditto. Seems silly, but it works lol.

Rnr1224

Started building a basic team for post game and so far I only have:

Blaziken
Aegislash
Garchomp
Weavile

I'm looking for suggestions to improve type coverage! Thanks!

Bassun

Do newborn Eevees learn fairy moves before level 20?

I've been spending ages trying to find a level 19 one on Route 10 with no luck :(

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
Here's a hint if you're annoyed with the Skates...set the Dowsing Rod as the Y Item, and turn it on...you can run at normal speeds, and search for items.

AzVal

Just tested the online features, they are great! just won my first battle even though I was underleveled an my blaziken was taken in one hit by Mega Lucario!

is somebody here breeding Dittos? those guys in Japan are asking a leg and a n eye for a Ditto

Panzon

Fucking love wonder trade

Just traded a furfrou and received a level 1 goomy. Sooo good. Oh and im only on my 1st badge lol

Gaz_RB

Fucking love wonder trade

Just traded a furfrou and received a level 1 goomy. Sooo good. Oh and im only on my 1st badge lol

It's crazy. I've gotten some super powerful and rare Pokemon. At least they balance it by needing you to have higher level badges to control them.

ivysaur12

Banned
I sort of love how we have no idea what to do in some places because unlike before, we haven't had the Japanese release out for months that's been picked to death.

It's a bit frustrating, but it's also sort of cool. I feel like I'm discovering stuff, and I made no attempts to keep myself unspoiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom