• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trey

Is there a particular pokemon that you guys use to specifically catch other pokemon?

What I mean is I have a few TMs that are geared towards making it easier to capture pokemon. I was wondering if there is one pokemon in particular that most people teach these abilities to use when they are out hunting.

Venusaur put in that work.

Aggrotek

NwmMtOe.jpg

Caladrius

Everyone on my team champed this game so hard.
j7n4.png

Indeed. I notice a ton of people with Talonflame, Aegislash and Heliptile on their teams.
It's all about me time
It make me feel less special. But I bet no one is using Abomasnow and Gallade!

I caught a Modest Xerneas with max Sp atk and HP IVs on the first try but got sub-par speed. So close. (FYI I've heard that the Cover legends are guaranteed to have 3 Max IVs)

nah, I feel like gen 6's soundtrack is free of most of the unnecessary audio 'flourishes' that just served to make the gen v sountrack sound cluttered. Plus Gen 6 conveys a lot more charm and a spirit of adventure

Team Flare Grunt
Cyllage City
Rival music

Gen 6 def has it beat

also Colress has the best B/W theme yo

ohlawd

How many times do I have to use an O-Power before it levels up?

Is there a Vs. Seeker in this game that'll allow me to rebattle trainers?

edit: I wanted to use a Klefki too but it doesn't evolve either :(

Roto13

Is there a particular pokemon that you guys use to specifically catch other pokemon?

What I mean is I have a few TMs that are geared towards making it easier to capture pokemon. I was wondering if there is one pokemon in particular that most people teach these abilities to use when they are out hunting.

I have False Swipe on Pangoro and Sleep Powder on Venusaur. That's enough for the majority of Pokemon. Grass pokemon are immune to sleep powder, though, and ghosts are immune to false swipe. Also it's better to paralyze legendaries because that doesn't wear off.

Magnus

There are some routes in this game whose soundtrack gives B/W a run for their money. I'm thinking of the one leading into Dendimere (sp?) City.

They're all great really; totally underrated series of game soundtracks, And not usually something these games are well known for.

SmithnCo

You could always get a good Smeargle and have him copy all the essentials. False Swipe, etc. I might do that.

Sats

Banned
There are some routes in this game whose soundtrack gives B/W a run for their money. I'm thinking of the one leading into Dendimere (sp?) City.

They're all great really; totally underrated series of game soundtracks, And not usually something these games are well known for.

Um, Pokemon has been known for its music since the beginning.

Jintor

I... kind of feel this game doesn't warrant this whackjob Team Flare apocolyptic bs. It feels more like a goofy Team Rocket plot kinda game instead.

ramyeon

Anyone know when a good time to evolve Scyther is?

Also, where you get the item he needs to be holding to evolve?
I'm pretty sure I answered the same question from you yesterday :p and I'm gonna say the same thing. Check out Scyther's level up moves on Bulbapedia and see if there's anything you want that Scizor doesn't get by level up. If there is, level up to that move then evolve. If there isn't, evolve right away.

Metal Coat is in the Pokeball Factory.

Kyle

Man my Goomy has really ass HP, I'm going to assume this is normal until it levels up.

But damn do I find it adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom