• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For almost all the third games, usually things are optimized/extended/etc., while adding new stuff. I'd count on Z maybe fixing some of the slowdown, and adding more 3D to more places. It should be possible to put in a good amount of work, now that the hard part of the transition is mostly done with.

How the hell can I evolve friendship pokemon? I got my azurill on the highest affection level and friend shipped it way beyond that but nothing happens on level up, arrrrrgh.

I'm not sure how it works but my with my Riolu I just did Amie one time. I used it a lot in battles and eventually it evolved.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
My Lucario says an abundance of tickling and Pokémon Amie-based Diabetes does the trick.
Though it took a few levels, and had to be during the day for Lucario. =/
Was ere much petting and feeding you needed to do after reaching affection level 5?

Bullza2o

Those in EU/Asia downloading from the eShop:

How fast are the download speeds? I'm afraid the eShop for NA might get hammered in 5 hours.

So I go to work at 10. If at 8, or 830 or so, this pops up on the eShop, I'll buy it. If not, at 6am, when I'm off work, I'll swing into Walmart, and see if they have it. If not, I'll go home and download it anyway.

I want the physical copy but I'm impatient, and it's not that important to me haha.

Fuuuucccckkk in the past hour I've gone from not paying attention to Pokemon for years to being totally pumped. I walked into gamestop ready and discovered it's out tomorrow. I can't imagine how the rest of you have been waiting for so long.

Tygamr

No seasons? That sucks... I liked the visual change, and how each season opened up new areas for you to explore. I figured it wouldn't make it into the game though... Gen VII will probably bring it back if it's anything like the past (gen II introduced day/night, gen III didn't include it, gen IV brought it back).

Any sort of secret base/house feature? i missed that in gen V. Gen III and IV both had it (secret bases, the underground).

Found out the Gamestop I preordered at wasn't doing a midnight launch so I took an hour break from work to preorder at a Gamestop that was. I'm hyped.

Watching my EU 3DS friends all crowding in the eShop. :(
I have half a mind to just get Y digitally since I've got X coming from Amazon on Tuesday.
But that physical package...

Tygamr

Fuuuucccckkk in the past hour I've gone from not paying attention to Pokemon for years to being totally pumped. I walked into gamestop ready and discovered it's out tomorrow. I can't imagine how the rest of you have been waiting for so long.

When it was first announced I was super pumped. But, my hype levels have slowly fallen since then. Dunno, I'm not nearly as excited for it right before launch as I was for other gens. I wasn't nearly as excited for Gen V as Gen IV though.

I'm impressed, besides from a few fps problems in some battles the game runs smoothly and beautiful. The attention to detail in the models, they really gave a new life to the franchise...

Just, wow. This is the pokemon game many have dreamed about...

Soup Bar

I'm hoping Walmart stocks this at midnight. Usually the one I go to has been pretty good about stocking games close to midnight if it's unexpected.

Salsa

I just wrongly entered the spoiler thread

and read just one post that said
THE FUCKING ENDING LOLOLOL
(not really a spoiler)

not sure what to think

glad that I only read that tho..

JimboJones

Anybody from the UK want to swap me a Virtual Console code for a Pokedex 3D Pro code, I got it free with the preorder but not really interested in it, PM if interested.

Mononoke

Banned
I personally like the things in X a little better than Y. Do people on GAF generally like one more than the other? Haven't really been keeping up with it on here.

I think I'm gonna go with Chespin. It's first two forms look pretty good and I'm hoping I'll warm up to Chestnaught eventually.

With my copy ready to go right now, I'm struggling to start. I feel like I should be of a certain mood or there should be a specific ambiance but, I can't think of what to do. How are you guys going to warm yourselves up before going in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom