• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaBoss

I'm assuming this has already been answered but I couldn't find it. Will this game come out at Midnight on PST or 9:00 PM? Sorry if it's a dumb question. :p I remember DK3DS came out a good few hours before release, so i'm hoping Pokemon comes out soon.

I'm so antsy to play it.

Midnight EDT, which is 9PM PDT.

abrack08

Pokéhype will envelope the globe.

3679989-open-envelope-containing-a-world-globe-isolated-on-white.jpg

Heh

I'm thinking of starting up a download of X from the eShop while I go get my preordered Y (one would be for my girlfriend, I wouldn't play both, so I used to back in the day), but I don't have enough space. If I delete my Luigi's Mansion download, will I lose my progress?

LuuKyK

Wow. The midnight launch here in São Paulo is crazy, Nintendo obviously understimated us. The line is huge inside the store and there are people waiting outside too.

The fuck. Midnight release for a Pokemon game here in Brazil? Thats a first right? I've seen some big ones for games like God of War III, but I don't remember seeing one for Pokemon before. Thats pretty cool.

Edit: I lived in São Paulo for a really short time though, so I can't really say for sure, but still.

MrMephistoX

1 hour for East coasters? Will the system clock allow you to download it on the West coast if you set it to EST? I'd trust that anyone other than Nintendo would have safeguards in place.

The fuck. Midnight release for a Pokemon game here in Brazil? Thats a first right? I've seen some big ones for games like God of War III, but I don't remember seeing one for Pokemon before. Thats pretty cool.

Thats pretty cool. Guess was pretty lucky to find a copy earlier.

MicH

Mr Mime in 3D freaks me out. That smile... God I hate running into him with his face right up close to the screen :(

Kyzer

Banned
Going to bed, picking it up early tomorrow from TRU. Gaiz, please add me, I have no friends.

3024-6064-3750

PM me if you add me I'll add you back!

_woLf

Two questions that I'm sure have been answered many times but I'm not really in the mood to read through 73 pages of stuff..

1. Is there a list anyone on the internet that lists the differences between X and Y?

2. I'm confused about the Pokemon bank thing. It's the only way to get Pokemon Black/White on to X/Y? It is not free? It isn't launching tomorrow?

J. Bravo

Can anyone list the postgame content for me? I'm watching werster stream the game right now, and he keeps mentioning how little of it there is, and I'm getting conflicting reports from the chat about a few aspects of the postgame. Even a link to the info would be great.

I get off work at 10pm and the closest GameStop that's doing a "midnight" release is about 30 minutes away, will they still be opened? The website says "Join us at 10pm"

catmincer

Playing, past the first gym. It's so beautiful! This is what I have wanted for years!

FC: 1676-3721-6226

Also, I am in New Zealand so you'll get lots of friend mile things from me ;)

Daingurse

No, midnight release near me, so I'll pick up Y tomorrow. I should have beat SMT IV, gonna regret it whenever I pick it back up lol, but I've made my bed.

FC: 2191-7658-2816

Can't wait to BEGIN.

circuit

Neo Member
Hey guys, here's my friend code.

2535-3788-8380

Feel free to add me. Either PM or reply in this thread so I can add ya back.

Ready to get this started!

TWILT

Banned
1 more hour...

I'm getting X digitally tonight and Y tomorrow (though Y's gonna be my main playthrough).
My FC is 5284-2206-1177. PM me if you add me!

Shahadan

Thank you to people who added me I've added you back :)

On another topic, I've been lucky enough to get a female chespin and I'm now trying to get an egg or two. For some reason the large majority of what I've captured is female so I have some trouble and I don't want to miss a move while at the day care, so I can't promise much, but I'll probably have some fresh chespins to trade shortly if any of you is interested.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I asked this in the other thread but I'll ask it here. The game is 13900+ blocks to download. I have 14900 blocks of space on my 3ds. Is that enough to download the game and any possible extra data this game might need? What if I want to upgrade my stick? Do I lose my saves? Thanks.

Syril

Turning down Charmander is going to be the hardest thing I'll ever do in this series. The only reason I can bring myself to do it at all is because I've had him as my starter two out of the three games I've played already.

Just a reminder to everyone that I'm organizing a GAF Tag-Team Doubles Tournament right now, and the official rules and thread should be up by Tuesday at the latest. Start organizing your teams and parties now!

(No Legendaries though)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom