• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokemon X Pokemon Y |OT| Gotta Catch em All...NOW IN 3D!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwind

No 3DS games are region free, right? Dunno why this would be any different.

Nintendo said with the 3DS that developers can choose to make their games region free.

And if this is anything like the western version of BW/BW2 then they probably will....not that it matters much as we all get it at the same time.

colinp

Banned
Nintendo said with the 3DS that developers can choose to make their games region free.

And if this is anything like the western version of BW/BW2 then they probably will....not that it matters much as we all get it at the same time.

I live in Japan with a US 3DS, that's why it matters to me.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
8 more days... Just 8 more days.

This will be my Return to the Pokemon Party, after playing less than half of Emerald and 15 minutes of Platinum. Pokemon Y, here I come!

Is there any list where GAFfers are sharing their 3DS friend codes with fellow Pokemon players?

BowieZ

Banned
Originally I was going with Y, but I think I'll go with X just because it's cooler to say "I'm playing Pokemon X".

Someone convince me to buy Y.

Shengar

I'll try to compile this whenever I've the chance.

Stand and be counted

Team X
Wiseblade
Shengar
Silent Storm
MrSaturn99

Team Y
Roboleon
michaeltraps
Nibiru

Team XY
Caladrious

Nice

eKNqYCe.png

Lord Phol

Great OP!. Pre-ordered Pokemon Y and am definitely going with froakie as my starter for the superior final evolution.

Zalman

I'll try to compile this whenever I've the chance.

Stand and be counted

Team X
Wiseblade
Shengar
Silent Storm
MrSaturn99

Team Y
Roboleon
michaeltraps
Nibiru

Team XY
Caladrious
Team X here. (If you had asked me a few days ago, I would've said Y.)

BearPawB

Banned
How many annoying pointless minigames does this one have?

I have always liked the idea/concept of pokemon, but never made it through the games....

I really disliked the olympic thing that was in one of them. And the movie one was more interesting, but just as pointless And i never understood what to do with the mall minigame thing... I just always get distracted by these things, and worried I will miss something if i don't do them. And i hate every pointless minute of those things, I want to collect monsters/fight them/collect more.

Is the stupid distracting side thing in this one better than previous ones?

I have both games pre-ordered, but first playthrough is...

#TeamX

#TeamFennekin

#TeamSquirtle

If Pokebank doesn't allow you to evolve Pokemon that evolve through trades I'm buying a 2DS just for trading.

Avadon

Neo Member
Last pokemon game I played was pokemon silver, long time without pokemon or nintendo in my life, now it's time to come back with my new 3DS XL pokemon edition :D

Team Y
Team froakie / charmander

L~A

Team X here :)

I actually got a great idea... instead of making a simple list, why not do a hype train, like the major Nintendo events? Of course, we'd have a hype train for each version. :)
We could use this picture (and reverse it for the other version) :

Nope, they never said such things. Where did you hear that?
3DS is region-locked, and publishers have no say in the matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom