• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 Community Thread |OT2| This thread title is now under military control

Status
Not open for further replies.
scaled.php

Shouldn't that be Romney holding that sign? I don't understand why Obama is so happy his mandate is struck down

Rush starts his show with the words "Biggest tax increase in the history of the world". Gotta give Republicans credit, the fall in line and stay on message very well.

Seems clear republicans had no alternative plan. House republicans had no plan to replace the bill with if it was repealed, Romney had no plan to replace it with if it was upheld. Whoops.

If he doesn't release a repeal plan by October...lol. THIS is the guy republicans bet their chips on?

Greg Sargent:
Romney: I will repeal Romneycare and replace it with my other plan, which will remain secret until after the election.

Kosmo

Banned
Rush starts his show with the words "Biggest tax increase in the history of the world". Gotta give Republicans credit, the fall in line and stay on message very well.

Is it any more disingenuous than claiming tax cuts increase deficits?

What? I don't understand.

The mandate was upheld, as a tax. Have you been under a rock.

i decided to engage one person and post the responses

W2ku4.jpg

Whenever I see hardline conservatives compare the United States to Soviet Union I want to punch them in the fucking face. My teacher grew up in Soviet Union most of her life and the stories she told me were ridiculous. I really wish they could tell her that this country is turning into the USSR just to see her reaction.

great day for vermont by the way

btw that facebook conversation went on further, including allegations that PPACA created an "armed force" that the IRS can use to detain people who don't have insurance. not worth re-posting. no one has responded since my latest point anyway, i think the white anger has subsided.

The mandate was upheld, as a tax. Have you been under a rock.
Exactly. The picture is playing Dewey-Truman picture where Dewey takes inaccurate chicago tribune headline of him winning over Truman. Romney would be taking inaccurate CNN headline of mandate being struck down and being all happy, not Obama.

Exactly. The picture is playing Dewey-Truman picture where Dewey takes inaccurate chicago tribune headline of him winning over Truman. Romney would be taking inaccurate CNN headline of mandate being struck down and being all happy, not Obama.

The photo is actually of Truman holding up the newspaper, not Dewey.

So apparently some extreme conservatives are saying that are going to move to Canada, hmmm......what kind of healthcare do they have up in Canada?

eznark

Banned

Put down the shovel.

AlteredBeast

Fork 'em, Sparky!

You are remembering it wrong.

EDIT- didn't refresh my screen

Averon

Cloudy

Banned
Well Obama and the Dems better starts going all out to sell the ACA now. I can understand their hesitancy cos it'd have been egg on their faces if they featured it and lost in court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom