• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumly

v3s9+

CBS Snap Poll (Undecideds)

Obama- 53%
Romney- 23%
Tied- 24%

BOOM

Obama- 53%
Romney- 23%
Tied- 24%

Exactly what I said, as soon as CBS calls it, the others follow....

We all knew this was coming. FP being the final debate was just setting up the slaughter.

Romney just lost the presidency, senate and house. A few county elections as well.

Drek

Angry, argumentative Chris Matthews makes SO much better points than complacent Chris Matthews.

Being pissed and attacking idiots needs to be his new shtick.

Romney campaign's idea for Romney to appear "calm and presidential" may have backfired. It translated to him looking meek and unprepared in the face of Super Seyian Obama, not unlike Obama from first debate.

Keio

For a Finer World

Obama- 53%
Romney- 23%
Tied- 24%

Great. This kind of numbers don't leave any room to try and spin it as a tie. Obama won two debates very clearly, lost one very clearly (although I don't agree that he lost on substance there).

And what's great about the foreign policy thing is that it really exposed Romney being so thin. His 5 point plan is just a list of talking points.

Also horses & bayonets. A defining moment of out-of-touch Mitt & his navy.

wow, amazing that the margin in that CBS is even bigger than romney's from the first debate!

will the media act as if this is a bigger win? nope. fucking liberals.

Amir0x

Banned
CBS's first debate poll had:

Romney - 46%
Obama - 22%

Obama beat Romney in tonight's debate by a larger margin.

the real question is if the viewership was equal, and if this foreign policy debate will factor into their decision as much as their economic debate in the first one that Obama lost so hard.

I think Romney had the more important debate win, but Obama cut the momentum off at the feet and that's big problems since Romney still needed a little more to start truly leading. And now I can't see that happening.

Measley

Watching Pataki on air vomiting verbal diarrhea made me realize that you can't cut through right wing shit on television. There just isn't enough time.

effzee

I just can't stand the fact that our presidential elections are partly (and a large part at that) decided NOT based on who brings peace in the ME but rather who can stroke Israel the most.

Our system is a complete joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom