• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2012 |OT4|: Your job is not to worry about 47% of these posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

watershed

Banned
Romney played it very safe tonight. He completely declined to attack on Libya. Is it possible his internal polls show him ahead?

I doubt it. Romney played it safe because he doesn't have any substantial differences with the president's foreign policy, he knows this is the president's strong point, and voters don't care or know enough about foreign policy. If he went bold and staked out some uncharted territory he would run the risk of falling flat on his face with very little to gain even if he succeeded. This was a grin and bear it debate.

I still can't believe Schieffer asked that ridiculous question if Israel sent their bombers to Israel and then called us.

Mitt Romney tripping on that question could have been disastrous. But it was the right response.

Sharpton calling Romney out for wanting to give money to help other nations but not our own cities. Normally can't stand Sharpton but got this right.

Jeels

Wow, Chris Matthews taking both candidates to task on pandering to Israel. I'm surprised, and impressed.

I think he's shitting over the debate in general. No mention of Europe. No mention of BRIC. No mention of drug trade.

This was a horrible, horrible debate.

general sense from PBS is that this was a draw

only thing that will change this narrative is a decisive O victory in the snap polls (ie. more decisive than the ones from the second debate).

Drek

Obama's win tonight was far stronger than Romney's win in the first debate. Whole bunch of "um, its a tie!" by media though.

Need that close race!

I need a snap poll, people.

img-snapple_022232795658.jpg

Measley

Damn, Rachel Maddow is killing it. It's not okay to change positions and lie when the lives of 68000 troops are on the line. I completely agree with her.

kingkitty

LOL there's this commercial that was just shown on Fox News that depicted a legion of evil Chinese people in a futuristic setting using super duper touch screens. In a evil looking auditorium, they talked in their evil foreigny language about how Obama's policies are making them stronger.

and the next commercial is 2016: Obama's America lol. Fox News is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom