• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
qdQBro0.png

It was never submitted to the Senate.
It was never submitted to the Senate because during the Kyoto Protocol negotiations, the Senate passed a resolution in 1997 that required all greenhouse-gas-curbing-agreements with the United States must also be signed and participated in by developing nations as well. The Senate knew that that wasn't the case with the Kyoto Protocol so they managed to kill the treaty and undermine the President's constitutional powers.

Sianos

"no leader, especially a religious leader, should have the right to question another man’s religion or faith*"

*unless they are suspected of being a muslim, of course

this election keeps hitting new lows - think he'll finally take some heat for decrying the pope as a pawn for the mexican government, or will racism override religion this time?

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Remember that Republicans already don't really like this Pope's involvement in politics. Hard to imagine this changing many minds. Doesn't matter if the pope was talking about Trump or Rubio.

I.. Just am stunned that he somehow keeps topping himself.

Seriously, the only way he could top off is if he called Hillary a bitch or something clearly sexist in a general election debate and even then.. I would still sit here on the couch thinking in the back of my mind he will find a way to top himself.

I'm singularly responsible for 10% of the "jeb is a big fat mess" searches.
Kev did the rest.. Didn't he.

Gruco

Banned
Amazing. My work here is done.

At that moment, PoliGaf agreed that the "Jeb is a mess" meme outlived its usefulness, and unanimously agreed to never speak of it again, ever, under any circumstances, and also to delete every post that ever mentioned it.

Makai

At that moment, PoliGaf agreed that the "Jeb is a mess" meme outlived its usefulness, and unanimously agreed to never speak of it again, ever, under any circumstances, and also to delete every post that ever mentioned it.
Let's dispel with this notion that Jeb is a mess. He's a big fat mess.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs

Seriously, the only way he could top off is if he called Hillary a bitch or something clearly sexist in a general election debate and even then.. I would still sit here on the couch thinking in the back of my mind he will find a way to top himself.

"If she can't satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy the American people?" is what he will say. I would bet money on some variation of that shit.

benjipwns

Banned

"If she can't satisfy her husband, how can she satisfy the American people?" is what he will say. I would bet money on some variation of that shit.
Then he'll finally be over, this time, for real, actually over, finally over.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Remember that Republicans already don't really like this Pope's involvement in politics. Hard to imagine this changing many minds. Doesn't matter if the pope was talking about Trump or Rubio.

This cannot be said enough. This may benefit Trump with the far right.

I think if Hillary wins NV with a 5% margin or more, that's a very bad sign for Sanders. It would create a narrative that he's toast outside of super white states.

this election keeps hitting new lows - think he'll finally take some heat for decrying the pope as a pawn for the mexican government, or will racism override religion this time?

Depends entirely on what's the dem-rep catholic spread. Erry other christian denomination doesn't much care about the pope.

Plus the current pope already caught some flak over telling mericans not to be assholes to poor people.

Bad comment from the Pope. Could help Trump, could just be noise that doesn't matter. Either way it enforces his message about people in power being idiots or corrupt, and he's the only one who can make America great again.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Bad comment from the Pope. Could help Trump, could just be noise that doesn't matter. Either way it enforces his message about people in power being idiots or corrupt, and he's the only one who can make America great again.

I think it is great really. Him having beef with the pope might help him with the nomination while killing him even more in the general.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Our reputation with Pakistan doesn't matter.

Pakistan is mostly just happy the US hasn't really turned on them for the entire "sheltering Bin Laden" thing, as well as the ISI being one of the primary sponsors of islamic terrorism for the last few decades.

Yea, I don't get that myself. Do people really believe in the 3-5-3? We already know it works for Bayern Munich, but Rubio isn't a German soccer club.

There is no other alternative. Rubio is only establishment candidate left that plays well with conservative voters too.

His favorability is fine among voters, e.g. one SC poll had that 70% of Cruz voters like Rubio but only 48% of Rubio voters like Cruz.

The GOP calendar works in a way that makes comeback after Super Tuesday possible.

Holy Fucking Shit....

I just saw the breaking story and heard the audio of Ted Crux calling Obama a n***er

Did anyone pick this up, it just came across my feed. It's audio a reporter caught walking past him with a tape recorder on and it...REALLY sounds like Cruz.

I'm not fit to make a thread right now. Could someone sanity check this and maybe post. This is disgusting and kind of a huge fucking deal O-o

http://www.theportlygazelle.com/2015/08/27/exclusive-ted-cruz-calls-obama-an-n-word-in-secret-audio-recording/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom