• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivysaur12

Banned
I am kind of excited that we have no idea what's going to happen in Nevada because of the dearth of polling.

Chat goes up at the bottom of the hour.

rjinaz

According to MSNBC, Bernie used similar language to what he used in NH before the results.

Therefore, he's going to win. We should all start drinking.

In celebration right?

Heck I'm drinking either way honestly. Also, is that true about Van Dyke?

rjinaz

Ya, he supports Bernie. Which is fine.

I'm getting shit faced. It's my day off why not?

That's interesting. Just saw on CNN that Will Farrell changed his support to Hillary.

Heck yeah, I'm right there with you. I think I'll hold off though for another 4 hours or so. Don't want to black out before it's all over.

Teggy

Huh.

Not expecting this to have any significant effect, but hadn't actually thought of this.

You didn't think of it because it's stupid. The amount of liberal Jews in Nevada the that wouldn't caucus on Saturday has to be negligible.

CCS

Banned
You didn't think of it because it's stupid. The amount of liberal Jews in Nevada the that wouldn't caucus on Saturday has to be negligible.

Yeah, it's more of an in concept thing. Completely didn't realise that voting day discriminates on religion in that way.

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Every election is always about long lines at random places. Even in 2014, the lowest turnout since WW2, there were all sorts of talk about long lines at random places.

Where are the short lines at?

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Every election is always about long lines at random places. Even in 2014, the lowest turnout since WW2, there were all sorts of talk about long lines at random places.

Where are the short lines at?

one of these days the country will decide to actually modernize elections...or something.

Teggy

Yeah, it's more of an in concept thing. Completely didn't realise that voting day discriminates on religion in that way.

Yeah, I mean sometimes unforced errors are made. They could have held the caucus after sundown and no one would say word. Holy shit though, imagine if they held them on Sunday?

I would be curious to see Jewish democrat polling Bernie/Hillary as well, if it exists.

<Seinfeld excuse>by the way, I was brought up Jewish so I can be less delicate about these things :)</Seinfeld excuse>

Jon Ralston &#8207;@RalstonReports 1m1 minute ago
Reports from field: At one Caesars Palace caucus so far a lot more Hillarylove than Bernielove. "Workers are losing their s--t for Hillary."

Jon Ralston &#8207;@RalstonReports 1m1 minute ago
People in line at noon can caucus. Early reports from both urban ends of the state are that turnout is high. Could -- could! -- help Bernie.

Hillary fought for workers to get PTO to for caucus too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom