• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hillary calls it before CNN

@HillaryClinton 4 minutes ago

To everyone who turned out in every corner of Nevada with determination and heart: This is your win. Thank you. -H

Snake

To be clear, my ire is not against Bernie or Bernie supporters but falls squarely on the media and their very frustrating need to create a narrative.

Yeah I didn't mean to come off like I was accusing you of anything, I was moreso speaking to the wider thread now that the "threat" is essentially over.

Teggy

Anyone know what the spread has to be for Hillary to actually get more delegates? It still tied 9-9
before the cheating superdelegates

Unlikely.

But there are going to be a boatload of meltdowns today and I hope people here treat Sanders supporters with kid gloves for a while. I've never felt Sanders was actually interested in being President, so I never saw him as a threat, but there are a lot of people out there who will justifiably feel a deep sense of loss and disappointment at his [inevitable] loss.
A bit patronizing, no? Your woman's probably going to win, that doesn't mean you can talk down to us like we're all berniebros or white young college males or whatever the dumb joke is.

When you talk down to people who have a difference of opinion with you you'll end up with a big fat mess, yasss queen echo chamber.

I wrote this in the other thread:

My precinct was very civil.

The turnout was huge. I was waiting 40 minutes in line (I think I got myself a sunburn) when I saw my landlady walking up the road. She said that I was in the short line, there was another bigger one on the opposite side funneling into the school. My precinct was moved out of one room and into a bigger area.

Teggy

Yeah I didn't mean to come off like I was accusing you of anything, I was moreso speaking to the wider thread now that the "threat" is essentially over.

No explanation necessary, I was just trying to clarify where I was coming from. This election is stressing me out.

Teggy

What the hell, Hillary comes out and paints a county, then leaves, but Bernie comes out and paints a county and stays there and won't shut up about millionaires and billionaires. They need to do some bumper car shit, we want blood you weenies!

LOL, if a county goes 50-50, a girl in a striped shirt comes out and paints it gray.

Rubio camp getting ready for the spin room,

CbsNfK_WwAUm4eI.jpg

That's a nice way to spin the 3-2-1 strategy to 3-5-3 strategy

LOL, if a county goes 50-50, a girl in a striped shirt comes out and paints it gray.

I was wondering who the hell that was. Also at least Bernie's not showing up anymore, was sorta depressing seeing the check mark next to Hillary's name while he was out there saying "feel the bern."

Snake

A bit patronizing, no? Your woman's probably going to win, that doesn't mean you can talk down to us like we're all berniebros or white young college males or whatever the dumb joke is.

When you talk down to people who have a difference of opinion with you you'll end up with a big fat mess, yasss queen echo chamber.

Firstly, she's not "my woman." I have tried to remain largely neutral throughout this primary.

I spoke of the legitimate disappointment and sadness that Sanders supporters will feel at losing the nomination, and how Hillary supporters don't need to gloat now that they are positioned to win. I'm sorry if "kid gloves" sounds patronizing, but it has nothing to do with talking down to anyone. It's about being respectful of others' currently bruised feelings and not hitting them while they're down.

User 406

Banned
Ok, now I've seen all of Hill's dialogue, no Benghazi email pls prints. :( Man, they better have a "THEY'RE RAPISTS" bubble for Trump when the SC returns start. And Rubio better have only one line.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
I would like to know if Ralston's assfarts onto Twitter about turnout panned out. Was this really record/high turnout? If so, does Clinton still win in "high turnout" scenarios?

Country results also prove Hillary won Hispanics.

Which makes complete sense.

Nate Cohn ‏@Nate_Cohn 24m24 minutes ago Washington, DC
Based on the results in Clark, the precincts in ELV, and the overall entrance poll error, I do not believe Sanders won the Hispanic vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom