• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you incapable of not cartoon_soldiering? :p

Based off of what? She's doing well in Hispanic heavy counties.

No, like I really don't believe that piece of data/poll. It's not possible at all.

Also,

CbsK_zeW0AAGqg3.jpg

Tesseract

Banned
The BEST candidate that is possible and the democrats are trowing the election away. For what? and INADEQUATE WHITE WOMAN!?.

I am not gonna shut my mouth anymore. I can be call #bro but you cant be called shill?!

Goddamn the democrats. They wanna do what they wanna do. And they think we wont turn and vote for Trump.

Well, I got news for all of you: Trump will be next president of the United States.

insta.gif

018a_IntotheFire.jpg

Teggy

Paul Begala - "there ain't no point spread in politics!" At least there's one sane voice on that stage.

Clark county holding strong with over 50% in.

Hindl

Now they will just get more abrasive and start bothering people in videogames online more.

For some the reality is hitting. For others, they're saying the fact that he got this close is a win, Nevada doesn't matter he'll do well in SC(lol), etc. Then, there's the ones that are tweeting at TYT with a video of apparently Hillary supporters going in to vote and saying they'll register after. That's going to be the conspiracy. Voter fraud

Snake

Wait, was that melkr post....real?

Unlikely.

But there are going to be a boatload of meltdowns today and I hope people here treat Sanders supporters with kid gloves for a while. I've never felt Sanders was actually interested in being President, so I never saw him as a threat, but there are a lot of people out there who will justifiably feel a deep sense of loss and disappointment at his [inevitable] loss.

Teggy

Unlikely.

But there are going to be a boatload of meltdowns today and I hope people here treat Sanders supporters with kid gloves for a while. I've never felt Sanders was actually interested in being President, so I never saw him as a threat, but there are a lot of people out there who will justifiably feel a deep sense of loss and disappointment at his [inevitable] loss.

To be clear, my ire is not against Bernie or Bernie supporters but falls squarely on the media and their very frustrating need to create a narrative.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Just donated to Hillary. Does my clock reset for the general? I want her to have all my money that she is legally entitled to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom