• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we just need to hope our Emperor Lord reigns supreme in SC tonight with Cruz firmly in Control in second place, and the rest of the establishment losers fighting for scraps.

BRING IT.

Rubio camp getting ready for the spin room,

CbsNfK_WwAUm4eI.jpg

That's a nice way to spin the 3-2-1 strategy to 3-5-3 strategy

happy_check.jpg

I would like to know if Ralston's assfarts onto Twitter about turnout panned out. Was this really record/high turnout? If so, does Clinton still win in "high turnout" scenarios?

Clinton wins in scenarios where White population isn't 90% of the voters is what will be panning out me thinks.

FiveThirtyEight:

By my math, Hillary Clinton is on track to win between 18 and 20 of Nevada’s 35 pledged delegates, and Bernie Sanders is on track to win between 15 and 17. That’s not good news for Sanders, who needed roughly 19 Nevada delegates to be “on track” for the nomination, according to the Cook Political Report scorecard.

tmarg

Insisting that they're all racists is a great way to convince Bernie supporters to back Hillary in the general.

She has this won, it's time to stop being obnoxious and start bringing people together.

Hey Bernie fans: is that Bern feeling like an infection now?

I kid, I kid.

Sure. Ya kid, kid.

You know you have like an irrational hatred of Bernie ... Every chance you get you try to loop the discussion into some kind of condescending, I know better and prgamatism is best post... Thing.

You sir are an abysmal winner.

As for the rest of Hil-GAF... Congrats! Still plenty of primaries to get through but its looking good for Hildawg. Hope she does some significant things to reign in Bernie supporters on the road ahead.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Tell you what.. I feel a helluva lot better about pushing Trump here in Louisiana now, especially since every vote counts (proportional delegate awarding).
Totally. I'm a lot less worried about how my home state of Idaho shakes out too. It'll go solidly Bernie, but by the time it happens, it won't matter.

I don't think pointing out that there's racism occurring amounts to insisting all of the supporters are racists.

It should prompt more campaign and community rejection of such activity. Not criticism of it being pointed out.

Can anybody make out the audio in the video?

https://www.facebook.com/RepDeliaGarcia/posts/10153984247349181

Disgraceful! This is supposed to be a civil Caucus, & when we suggested to please have a Spanish translator, Dolores Huerta was volunteered, & Bernie supporters booed her & demanded ENGLISH ONLY! This was so sad to see, esp when some of them claim to be "progressive" & support Spanish-speakers this would have been a great opportunity to SHOW that thru "action". Us HILLARY supporters demanded Spanish translation, & ultimately it was NOT allowed due to Bernie supporting English-ONLY. ‪#‎SMH‬

Diablos

Bernie gaffers: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I don't deny your passion and enthusiasm. I realize I probably look like an elder millennial shouting from the rooftops that this guy is bad. We need each other in November.

Makai

Bernie gaffers: Sorry if I hurt your feelings. I don't deny your passion and enthusiasm. I realize I probably look like an elder millennial shouting from the rooftops that this guy is bad. We need each other in November.
You crossed the line :,(

Voting Trump as retribution.

I'm an older millenial.

We aren't a monolith.

There are litteraly dozens of us. Dozens!

Paul Begala's twitter said:
This is far from over. @SenSanders running a great campaign. But this win is important for @HillaryClinton

Good to see someone from Clinton's campaign, or Superpac in this case, give props to the Sanders campaign. They've done very well regardless of outcome.

Kangi

"English only" and other drama stuff aside...

Yeeeeeeesss.

18707246_honey-badger5ejmd.gif

Now go win my state, Trump. I will stare long and hard at the polling place across the street until the clock strikes 7:00.

fantomena

Congrats to Hillary.

I guess that's it for US being more like a western democracy for a while.

Just wish Hillary could me even more to the left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom