• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teggy

Amanda Carpenter works for CNN now? I need to look up how that happened.

Edit: maybe not working for CNN, but definitely not working for Cruz.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
He was a shitty governor from what I heard.

His biggest legacy is the FCAT. Which honestly did more bad than good. School evaluations needs to include a wide set of evaluations, not just test scores and attendance.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Nate Silver just posted a "parallel" between Iowa and SC and the polls. The problem there is that Iowa was a caucus, which is nearly impossible to poll but SC isn't.

Tarkus

Rubio is taking 2nd guys. The gap between 1st and 2nd will be much closer than y'all think.

The gap between adam's legs...not so close.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
In exit polls, Rubio lost women to both Trump and Cruz. Not a good sign for him.

So... If Trump wins New Hampshire and South Carolina, what type of electorate does it take for him to lose?

That's less of an issue in the GOP since their electorate is much less diverse. The only question is can Rubio suck up enough support from Bush / Kasich / Carson when they drop out to overcome The Don.

Plinko

That is so weird, given Haley's endorsement, no?

As I argued earlier this week, I don't think endorsements do anything for anyone any more. Internet gives instant access to candidates and everything about them. Not that hard to see what someone is for/against.

Trump's support isn't demographically or ideologically constrained, it's very broad. To beat him you need a narrower field.

Maybe not ideologically but his support is VERY, very, very, limited to whites with a high school degree or less. Even college educated whites don't really like him.

Plinko

Wasserman: Trump is over-performing across the state in exit polls.

tmarg

The media won't give him a participation medal for 3rd like Marco Rubio. He'll be in real trouble if he doesn't get 2nd.

He wont drop out just because he can't win though. He'll continue to siphon off votes for a while, no matter where he finishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom