• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Fox just called it for Trump as well?

Edit: Maybe not

CbspVpHUYAEh3pX.png

smh, so bad.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
FUCK. Come on Cruz!!! This is already toast, because Rubio is going to be a super close third at worse, but now if he gets second he doesn't even need to spin it. fuck fuck fuck.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
FUCK. Come on Cruz!!! This is already toast, because Rubio is going to be a super close third at worse, but now if he gets second he doesn't even need to spin it. fuck fuck fuck.

I mean, the guy would still have lost.

3-2-2. Still no momentum.

This election really did so that you don't need a lot of money to run a campaign. Pretty damn crazy. I really wonder if Rubio is going to go further to the right otherwise it might be impossible for him to win.

DAVID WASSERMAN 7:43 PM
If I had to bet on second place, I’d put a very slight bet on Rubio over Cruz at the moment. Very early returns in Charleston County show him leading Cruz there 2-to-1, and very early returns in Greenville County show a virtual three-way tie between Trump, Rubio, and Cruz.

Called it, Rubio gets 2nd!

Clinton reached 52.5 - 47.5 just now too. Exact 5 point spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom