• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diablos

I just....I don't know how we've come to Donald Freaking Trump as a country.

What has happened to us? What have we done?
Oddly enough, America's moral decay that the Republicans warned us about for eons now seems to be hitting the... Republicans more than anything else politically speaking.

This is the first time where I actually feel sick after hearing him speak.

User 406

Banned
sad-jeb-bush.jpg

"Please care."

I guess pixel Trump repeatedly saying, "Jeb is a lightweight! A complete disaster" over and over finally got to Jeb. He didn't even come out once to defend himself!

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Rachel Maddow is so wrong. She's the worst. Agreed that the SuperPAC spent a ton of money but what would he get by holding on? How about Rubio? Hello.

It's further back than that. We've only got Nixon and Reagan to blame for this.

Nixon actually predicted this madness 50 years ago:

If Goldwater wins his fight, our party would eventually become the first major all-white political party. And that isn't good. That would be a violation of GOP principles.

Touchdown

Banned
Jeb! Bush

Chris Christie

Carly Fiorina

Rand Paul

Rick Perry

Scott Walker

-----------------------------

all victims of Trump

Rubiotron next?

dad9ccf148.gif

User 406

Banned
Nixon actually predicted this madness 50 years ago:

If Goldwater wins his fight, our party would eventually become the first major all-white political party. And that isn't good. That would be a violation of GOP principles.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, slavery is at the root of our bitter political divide. It built this country, and it ruined it.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
It's pretty interesting how you can so easily tell when Rubio shifts into memorized/prepared remarks.

Muzy72

Banned
Jeb's voters and donors are going to go to Rubio, and combined they're going to beat Trump. And if we liberals are dumb enough to nominate Sanders, we're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom