• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowdz

What's the chance Trump outperforms his polling average? Those entrance polls seemed like the ideal scenario for Trump.

I'm not comfortable assuming real Klansmen are competent at anything.

ZYxSqMO.gif

Cerium

Cerium's PredictIt Tips:

I just put $30 on Hillary in the Maine Caucuses.

The demographics are against her, but they were in Iowa too. Mook has shown an ability to organize the hell out of caucus states. Furthermore, I really think that the Bernie "enthusiasm" is going to fizzle fast after Super Tuesday.

Hillary is really undervalued at 20 cents there given that there's been precisely zero polling so far. Even if she doesn't win, I expect the value of that stock to go way up before any votes are cast.

Brinbe

Yeah, Trump is obviously gonna dominate.

The start of a very good March for him. Gonna be interesting to see the GOP establishment slowly come to the realization that Trump is their nominee.
KuGsj.gif

Holmes

Fam is there going to be a chat tonight? I know the results will probably come in a bit slowly but we can always talk about our other favorite subjects like gay sex and Kay Hagan.

ivysaur12

Banned
Trump just hit 70 cents on PredictIt.

My profits are indescribable.

Cerium
My profits are indescribable.

Fam is there going to be a chat tonight? I know the results will probably come in a bit slowly but we can always talk about our other favorite subjects like gay sex and Kay Hagan.

I wasn't going to do it because of how slow the results were coming in but I can make one. Hold on.

watershed

Banned
I was more thrown off by the "a third want to ban lesbians/gays from entering the US." I didn't even realize the idea of gays and lesbians traveling to the US was an issue or point of contention in any US political ideology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom