• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
Cb8yAvMUEAAqJlT.jpg

Fuck me, seriously?

The thing is, I don't know if they're doing this ironically to show what a racist shit he is. Or, if the racist shits feel emboldened because he lets them say the shit out loud that they have internalized.

Cerium

The thing is, I don't know if they're doing this ironically to show what a racist shit he is. Or, if the racist shits feel emboldened because he lets them say the shit out loud that they have internalized.

They can't possibly think that they're doing Trump any favors with that shit.

Therefore I'm assuming they are Cruz supporters engaging in more dirty tricks.

Hopfrog

You would have to be deeply invested in your critique to dress up like a Klan member to get your point across. I couldn't put those rags on, even in protest.

Cat

“When people show you who they are, believe them the first time." ~Maya Angelou

Given what I read and observe on the subject of systemic racism, I'd be inclined to believe they are real Klansmen. If shown otherwise, so be it. It's wrong and hurtful to do so, regardless.

Holmes

Let's make a bet for tonight. The person who can predict the Nevada caucus results tonight most accurately gets to choose what Hillary avatar OrangeGreyBlue gets to use next.

My prediction:

Trump 45%
Rubio 23%
Cruz 21%
Kasich 6%
Carson 5%

royalan

CNN saying that early poll results showing a record breaking turnout for Republicans in Nevada. If true, 4th state in a row.

I think the left as a whole is underestimating how difficult keeping the white house is going to be.

CNN saying that early poll results showing a record breaking turnout for Republicans in Nevada. If true, 4th state in a row.

I think the left as a whole is underestimating how difficult keeping the white house is going to be.

I think it means the Republicans have a contested primary, whereas the Dems don't.

primary turnout doesn't mean anything in relation to the GE.

Their are more candidates in the GOP election. There is more frustration among the GOP. There is no inevitable candidate, at least perceived, among the party yet.

Anyone who said keeping the White House was going to be easy was deluding themselves. It's never easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom