• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
The insanity continues, 3 of 4 races and counting. What a country... well, part of it anyways.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Yesss. Let's hope Cruz trumps Rubio to make the 3-2-1 strategy into 3-5-2-3...

lol, any more numbers on that list that are not 1 and it's going to go past absurd.
Then again, should we be surprised that the media is trying to make the race "Too Close to Call"?

Suikoguy

Every Trump victory also increases the chance the man could actually become president. I used to celebrate these results along with you guys but now I don't know.

The damage he has done to so many types of moderates will be virtually impossible to make up in increased republican turnout.

Let alone the increased voter turnout on the Dem side to keep the ass away from office.

AniHawk

Every Trump victory also increases the chance the man could actually become president. I used to celebrate these results along with you guys but now I don't know.

i don't see the math for this guy to be honest. i don't know how obama's 332 changes. if it does, it's probably ohio, virginia, and florida, but that's kind of a stretch to be honest.

PBY

Banned
Honestly lowkey Megyn Kelly vindicating Trump right now.

It's supremely obvious she hates him - not unwarranted though but still very real.

PBY

Banned
Trump wins every ideological group in NV -- 38% w/ very conservative, 47% with somewhat conservative, 56% with moderates

Suikoguy

Honestly lowkey Megyn Kelly vindicating Trump right now.

It's supremely obvious she hates him - not unwarranted though but still very real.

I was one of the few defenders of him skipping that debate. Someone with that much hate towards a candidate should not be moderating a debate. Unless you want to drop any semblance of professionalism from these debates. Which, let's face it, does not require any imagination at this point, since that would actually require some professionalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom