• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching Hannity (I know know) and Juan Williams really went hard against him on the Voter ID shit. It's great watching the infighting on Fox News. Or the time Geraldo Rivera went hard against the one chick on outnumbered about Trumps remarks against Hispanics. When a minority on the network calls them out, they literally can't believe it.It's pretty funny to watch.

Tear yourselves apart you assholes.

Cerium

See, faith in the God King is paying off.

I started with $500 in my account. I shorted Rubio ages ago when hype was at its highest, then sold at a nice profit after his crash in New Hampshire. I picked up Trump at 25 cents and his value has more than doubled. I shorted Loretta Lynch for Supreme Court at 79 cents.

If I sold everything now I'd cash out at around $1200.

Brinbe

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Rubenov

I started with $500 in my account. I shorted Rubio ages ago when hype was at its highest, then sold at a nice profit after his crash in New Hampshire. I picked up Trump at 25 cents and his value has more than doubled. I shorted Loretta Lynch for Supreme Court at 79 cents.

Well done senpai.

Holmes

I'm happy that Clinton lost New Hampshire so that it forced her to adopt a stronger message and become a stronger candidate.

docrivers.gif

Amazing..

40% of voters identify as very conservative in early entrance polls.

Entrance polls for caucuses are worthless, but it'd be good news for Cruz if accurate.

Rubenov

Jeeesus.

I've been very fucking cautious and only made the bets that seemed safe to me. Last night I waffled over betting on a 15+ spread for the winner of Nevada at 25 cents. I decided not to because caucuses are just so fucking weird. I'd have doubled my investment by now if I'd taken the plunge.

I saw that one and passed on it as well. Caucuses are such a mess I'd rather avoid them other than win/lose.

I'll earn about 105 bucks tonight if Trump wins Nevada, which looks likely.

Would anyone come ot my house and let me watch them drink pineapple Smirnoff?

It's my fetish. I just really, really want some. But I can't....

Also, YAASSSSSS Trump, eat Rubio's....well, robots don't have souls...but whatever they have in place of souls.

It's remarkable to this woman Cruz is still in the top 3 after getting all of this thrown at him? lmfao he's supposed to fall to Carson/Kasich level?

He's the exact kind of candidate I'd expect to be hovering around 2nd or 3rd place. The strict religious conservative that wants to give you a tax cut, prays every morning, hates the gays and the browns etc etc

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/u...s-supporters-for-intolerance.html?rref=upshot

Nearly 20 percent of Mr. Trump’s voters disagreed with the freeing of slaves in Southern states after the Civil War. Only 5 percent of Mr. Rubio’s voters share this view.

Also;
  • A third of Trump supporters in SC want to ban gays/lesbians from entering the US.
  • A third support Japanese internment during WWII
  • 70% wish the Confederate flag was still up at the statehouse.
  • 38% wish the South had won.

royalan

Why are all these caucuses running out of ballots?

Is it THAT hard or costly to print some extra ballots???

Kinkos should be on the come-up.

Slacker

I'm pretty sure the Klan dudes are anti-Trumpers making a point. Add it to the list with the Marco Rubio robots and the Ted Cruz Canadian Mounties.

I will give people the benefit of a doubt on a lot of things. However, if you are a racist, homophobic or sexist you can get the eff out of my sight. That shit does not go down.

My dad had the Klan march across his yard one time because he let a friend of his, who happened to be AA, stay with him for a few weeks. That was in the freaking 1940s. How that shit still goes....my god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom