• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

shem935

Banned
Cruz seems like the guy who knows he is right about something and won't let go. He can't. Too invested as the one true conservative to concede to someone like Trump or Rubio. He is in this for the long haul.

watershed

Banned
Ok, seriously though, Fox News is beginning to enter the Acceptance Stage of Grief. We are watching them come to terms with Trump live on tv.

Trump daddy giving Nevada cummies tonight. I'm not someone who could never be friends with a Republican, because I think politics are relatively unimportant on an interpersonal level (barring some obvious dealbreakers, like open racism), but it's so wonderful to watch the GOP shred itself apart.

I posted that quote from Nixon earlier about the dangers of becoming an all-white party but we're really seeing it here:

Some will tout Trump winning Hispanics, but Republican electorate was 84% white, Nevada overall only 51% white

Bowdz

The best thing about Rubio and Cruz being close is that it may blunt any thoughts from Cruz to go after Trump instead of Rubio. They are both fighting for similar voters at this point.

shem935

Banned
So who does Megyn Kelly vote for in November in Trump vs Clinton

The one upside of a Trump nomination is that it will cause some major soul searching for each and every republican that votes for him. Don't get me wrong he would still probably get like 40% of the vote but its akin to selling a bit of your soul via voting.

shem935

Banned
The long term play on this situation seems very grim for the GOP. Do you embrace the anti-establishment candidate and damn your party for the conceivable future? Or deny him and let the anti-establishment fervor grow? Like they are nominating trump now. How does this get worse? You almost don't want to play with that fire.

Holy god. FOX is infinitely salty. The guy live at the Trump HP looks like he wants to stab someone in frustration. "I'm here at Trump HQ, talking to you about how Trump is a horrible man no one should ever vote for that shouldn't be a candidate for President."

watershed

Banned
Holy god. FOX is infinitely salty. The guy live at the Trump HP looks like he wants to stab someone in frustration. "I'm here at Trump HQ, talking to you about how Trump is a horrible man no one should ever vote for that shouldn't be a candidate for President."

Lol it's amazing to watch. He's literally saying Trump is destroying the republican party and there's nothing we can do about it.

Makai

This is all made worse because they're waiting for Trump to give his victory speech, but he's just sitting in his room watching Fox and laughing.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I just checked my Trump bet and I just made $50 tonight! Holy shit, I am so tempted to cash out and put the rest on Hillary to double it.

This is all made worse because they're waiting for Trump to give his victory speech, but he's just sitting in his room watching Fox and laughing.

Trump is doing what he always does, preventing anyone else from giving a speech until there is no one left to see it.

Brinbe

Axelrod with an amazing line on Rubio/Cruz.
KuGsj.gif

Tamanon

Banned
It's great that Rubio and Cruz are so close, as that means that neither man has any will to drop out, even for the greater good of the party. They're going to have to come to an agreement soon about Pres/Veep.

Rubenov

I just checked my Trump bet and I just made $50 tonight! Holy shit, I am so tempted to cash out and put the rest on Hillary to double it.

I went all out on Hillary getting the nom, Bern not being Prez, and every other prediction combination I could find.

Also against Warren as VP because, with Hill at the top, how the heck are you going to have 2 women running at the top of the ticket? We're not there yet, step by step.

johnsmith

remember me
It's great that Rubio and Cruz are so close, as that means that neither man has any will to drop out, even for the greater good of the party. They're going to have to come to an agreement soon about Pres/Veep.

Rubio is going to be the veep. Trump's still hasn't attacked him once, and won't until Rubio actually beats him somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom