• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT| Ask us about our performance with Latinos in Nevada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makai

"If they could just take the other candidates and add them up. They keep forgetting that when people drop out, we're going to get a lot of votes"

REKT

Brinbe

I love the poorly educated.
KuGsj.gif

shem935

Banned
A Trump win is almost worth it to hear Kelly have to talk about it.

Edit: Kasich is going to drop soon. He is loyal enough to the GOP to take the hit.

watershed

Banned
Fox News finally recognizing that Rubio has to win somewhere! Man, they are really coming around to reality tonight. This Fox contributor just said it would take "magical thinking" to figure out how Trump doesn't win the nomination.

Makai

He did not actually say this!

Who am I kidding, of course he did. I love this man so much, Hillary is going to devour his soul multiple times a question at the debates.
I think Trump will throw her off her game because he won't operate on the same level.

B-Dubs

No Scrubs
I think Trump will throw her off her game because he won't operate on the same level.

She's going to have more than enough time to prepare for his idiocy. All she has to do is stick to the script and let him do his work. He really is nature's perfect idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom