• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PoliGAF 2016 |OT11| Well this is exciting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lester was decent there but he should have kept demanding an answer.

HILLARY ASK HIM WHAT CHANGED HIS MIND. HE REFUSES TO ANSWER!

THIS IS THE MOMENT TO END HIM!!!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Even /r/the_donald is getting downhearted.

Excellent.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
All hail the queen.

LOL he is resorting to how she was in the primaries?

kcp12304

Banned
images

spock

In my opinion Hillary has been doing a little better in the late part of the debate thus far but Trump is going to be pegged as coming off with the win unless she can keep the current pace up.

On a side note, my 8yo daughter said "how come Trump just says a bunch of words that dont mean anything", got a big LOL from me, she is advanced for her age but will see how much of the country felt the same way post debate.

VanMardigan

has calmed down a bit.
This is it. Hillary took the first debate. Took too long and probably too many people already tuned out, but Hillary just won this thing. And Lester was a part of that.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Finally, the type of hard hitting analysis that american politics needs more of.

Not every post I deliver is hard hitting analysis, although I'm honoured you set such high expectations for me. Sometimes I just like to make observations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom